cleaning up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did try and kill myself about 3 days ago. Didn't work and no I didn't go to the hospital. Did take pills or anything like that. But what I did do was go to my ex home to watch my daughter when she was at work. I know I was going to do this that day. So I started to clean her house and do her laundry. When she got home, she said thank you. So I left my cell phone there and left. I didn't know she had to go back to work that night. Well after 3 hours of trying to end it, I gave up and went bad to her home. She was mad because she knows what was doing because I left my cell. And I cleaned her house for her. Not sure why, but I just felt like cleaning.

Hi Willbe,
Sorry, not sure from your post if you did overdose on tablets? Please seek out medical help via the hospital if you took a lot of tablets. Sorry you are feeling like this and welcome to the forum.
Do you just feel low? Or did something upset you and cause this?
Cleaning distracts you when you are upset and when you are anxious you can want to clean frantically.
Please let us help you on here and please talk to your dr/or someone at the hospital about your feelings so you can be helped.
Please don't hurt yourself.
Take care
Kate

No not pills or overdose. <Mod Edit: Moderator *music*:Methods> What is the main problem is that my girlfriend of 7 years left me for her boss. I still live in the same house as her. Her boss brings her home almost every night and they sit right outside the front door in his car making out. They have even had sex right there. I asked if she could stop or just park down the street. She just yeild at me and got really nasty. She is always nasty to me know and when I did try and kill myself she was upset. But more upset about someone watching are daughter and how she would miss work. This wasn't a cry for help. I really want it over. I have no one I can turn to anymore.

Hi Willbe,
I am so sorry this is happening to you, it seems it will be better if someone can move out your girlfriend or yourself. Your life will get better in time, you will meet someone new. You are hurting badly, her behaviour isn't fair on you or your daughter who will be confused/hurting. If you feel your girlfriend is not responsible enough caring for your daughter, go for custody application. Depending on her age, her wishes will be taken into account. You can turn to us on the forum for support.
It is so hard to move on from any broken relationship, she did not treat you right and you did not deserve this. Please don't harm yourself.
I care can any of your family support you? Don't be ashamed to ask for help. Sometimes you need time to see you did really want help.
Take care
Kate

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00