Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by pit, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Centurrhea, botulism of the soul developed for decades and decades straight into the bowl of de-ossified man and his clan of cave bears swearing into the forest that they would never leave this place.

Half-ham of disgrace had to face the loggers which cleared have the forest away. Take heed then bleed into my seed.
    Plant the ants, half of which take a switch to the unborn witch who makes my fingers twitch.

Taking testimony to the hegemony that gathers fact from the ashes of gnats burned in the holocaust of Hobb-Garroth where the flame of the burnout is seen.

Half dreams in waking states make me mate with the witches unseen. Tender breasts slide against my hard chest. Beat the pests, send them out of here. Spin with me in my sphere.
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Very visual and tactile imagery! I'm not sure I understand it, but I like the impact it has on my imagination.
  3. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Thanx, Acy. My goal as a poet is to use more concrete imagery and less understandable meaning. Meaning and message are all overrated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.