Climbing the Positivity Ladder

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Lnlyhart7, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Lnlyhart7

Lnlyhart7 Member

Hello everyone...Today I'm trying to be strong & keep a hopeful outlook. It's not easy, but I hope everyone will do the same & know in your heart, that no matter how hard of times we may go through, God is with us every step of the way. We just have to seek him.

2. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hello Lnlyhart, thank you for the nice message. I have been keeping things positive today, how are things going for you so far? Do you have any plans today?

3. Lnlyhart7

Lnlyhart7 Member

Sorry to respond so late to your message. How my day was yesterday?....As I sit here and think, I honestly cant remember. I've been doing alot of crying between yesterday and today though, as bouts of depression hit me about how I've been feeling lately. I find that I'm strongest (as not wanting to cry) when I'm out and about & around other people. But my today was very busy trying to get some paperwork done so I can go back to work, due to being ill the last couple of weeks. I had posted my story on here somewhere, in addition to my response to someone else, because I wanted to post it in the "my story" section, but I can't find it.

4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I am sorry the day did not go as planned, but I hope you will keep the positive outlook even though it can be difficult to keep doing. It's good you find strength around people. When you find nice people it can really help with mood to be around them and know they are there for you. I hope you feel better really soon and can get back to work. I sent the story to you in a private message, hopefully it was the right post and you can now post it in the My Story section.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  5. Lnlyhart7

Lnlyhart7 Member

Hi Cicada, Some of my days are a blur, as I strive to keep pushing forward each day to get back to where I was in life before I became ill. Some days seem hopeful & some days I just want to cry. Hope you & your days are well. God bless