Clinton or Obama

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Bostonensis, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

Forget about Mc Cain ,he is a pain

Are women really supports Clinton?
    Democrats are too liberal ,
    they say they will fixed the Irag war in 100 days.
    They lied.
    I hate Pelosi.She laughs at about evry thing.
    And her laug is too vane.

2. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

3. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

that picture is very disturbing . . . but I'm voting Nader . . . NY is going Clinton (probably) so who cares?

4. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I'm for Obama, he's young enough to still believe in the impossible. Not too fond of Clinton either.

5. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

You can't cast a vote in this country without inadvertently casting a vote for corruption, hypocrisy, and big business.

(I don't think I am even registered to vote, if I was, my vote would be for movement toward universal health care)

6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

obama i got my reason why i going to vote for him.

7. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

They are both controlled puppets. Both belong to secret societies like council on foreign relations, bilderberg group etc. Hillary clinton has huge list of scnadals and really bad records(which is why they are hiding them). The lesser of two evils is barrack. Im not voting for either.

8. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Well, since Ron Paul is out, I'm not voting at all. I think I would prefer McCain to Clinton or Obama, but I don't really like him either. I don't care enough to even bother voting. God bless America.

9. Random

Random Well-Known Member

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

10. dreamer

dreamer Well-Known Member

I had a friend who looked exactly like this... lol

11. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

Obama

12. Ire

Ire Guest

Not voting. I believe any government is an essentially evil thing.

However, I am looking forward to many lulz after this election as things continue to go further down the drain.

13. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

LOL.
    People here have some serious humor.
    :biggrin:

14. Random

Random Well-Known Member

And yet it is an essential thing. Even animals have social orders. They would, no doubt, form governments as well if they were mentally capable of doing so.

Choosing not to vote simply because you believe all government is evil will not prevent a government from continuing to exist. And moreover, you will have no say in what kind of government you are subjected to. The bottom line is that you will be subjected to some form of government, whether you like it or not. You might as well minimize the damage as much as you can by voting for someone who represents at least some of your values.

15. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

They do, it's a hierarchy. Only problem with people is we are too dumb to follow it. Always backstabbing and trying to get higher. Animals only change positions when the leader is no longer fit to lead. We do it just to do it or don't do it at all (i.e. BUSH).

So who is actually really mentally superior?

I'm Canadian so I pay close attention to who are retarded Big Brother may elect. I personally like Obama but Clinton is still better than any Republican, although both are still crap. There needs to be a third party that fits in the middle. It's all about balance.

16. Ire

Ire Guest

Those are the kind of thoughts that make me suicidal.

Lately i've been trying reduce it from suicidal to 'amused at how incredibly fucked we are'
    Sometimes it works.

Either way though... seriously, why bother? Let the idiots have the tyrannical government they seem so intent on having. Whatever. Fuck em.

17. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Why bother? Because I'm one of the people who doesn't want a tyrannical government and I need other people to vote with me. The vote is the only real tool we have. We need numbers. The problem is that yes. A lot of people do seem to want a tyrannical government. But if you just give up and let them have it, all of the rest of us will suffer along with them.

I realize you're cynical about it but do you want people who agree with you to suffer? Often, I feel that even if I can't have the ideal life I would have if there were no barriers, I can at least live with the knowledge that I'm doing something to improve conditions for people who are like me. In other words, if you don't do it for yourself, do it for people who you empathize with.

18. OutCaste

OutCaste Well-Known Member

Obama wants to attack Pakistan which is actally a right thing to do considering that Pakistan-Afghanistan border area is the hot bed of international terrorism. But then, America cannot afford another war so may be his decision is not correct.

Clinton is just the sock puppet of bill clinton so I don't think she will make for a good president.

19. maxcor211

maxcor211 Member

I am voting for neither of them.

20. Random

Random Well-Known Member

I don't really keep up with things too much anymore but I'm not aware of Obama ever having said he wants to attack anyone. As far as I know, he's opposed to war as a first option.

Do you have a link for this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.