Close to ending it all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by HetfieldLD, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HetfieldLD

HetfieldLD New Member

Hi Guys,

I'm a new member on here. I'm a 23 year old bipolar sufferer. I've always had a history of depression for as long as i can remember. But during the past few weeks it's gotten worse. I'm currently in the process of changing my bipolar medication, and it just seems like nothing's working out for me. I've missed college for the past couple of weeks and i wrote a suicide note, i've never harmed myself before but it just seemed like the only viable option for me. The only thing that stopped me ending it all was because my familiy came home just in time before i could do anything irreversible, and i always vowed if i did do anything to harm myself i'd do it when my family aren't around. It just seems like there's nothing for me to live for. I just don't want to be a burden on anyone anymore. The last thing i want is sympathy but i thought i'd post on here as a last resort.
  2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Why do you feel a burden HetfieldLD? Because you are Bipolar? If so I am sure they understand it is not something you would want. If it were your decision you would not be.
    Please keep posting, use thus site when you feel you need to.
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

most med changes take awhile, maybe couple of weeks till they take total effect on one.. i think your family would be totally devastated if you take your life.. i do not believe in suicide.. instead think you should go to almost every effort to reach out and get some help.. can you talk to your family and tell them what you are going thru??? i take it you also have some professional medical help.. think you should talk to them adn tell them waht you are going thru now.. take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.