close to giving in

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WuditMatter, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WuditMatter

WuditMatter New Member

Hey, I'm new to the forum...
    I am, antisocial, bipolar, depressed and have massive suicide thoughts.
    I feel very at "peace" with my self at this time because I have accepted my suicidal thoughts and I can't bare to fight them any longer.
    I have been suicidal for 4 years now. I use to self-harm but have stopped.
    Well right not that does not matter.

I have lost all hope in life and everything.
    I can't even begin to think of anything I want to do anymore or look forward to doing. I just want to die now and be done with this life.

An old friend of mine said to me one time "Life is like a game, but in this game you only get one life" I'm sure others have herd of this be for but at the time that was my first time hearing it, I am ready to lose my one life and get a game over, I no longer want to play this game.

I don't know what to do anymore... Other then to give into my feelings....

2. carter001

carter001 Active Member

Don't give in.Look for help,either from your Doctor or call a help line.Life can and will get better if you want it bad enough.Just hold on that bit more.I felt exactly the same way you do but I changed my attitude towards life and things are getting better for me.

everyone here cares about you and you are welcome to PM me anytime if you wanna chat..

So take care.:hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum. Sorry you're feeling this way. That is an interesting quote, makes you wonder!! My question to you is, why do you want to die right now? Did something trigger this?

4. WuditMatter

WuditMatter New Member

Sort of, Lately I have been wanting to do something, interesting, fun, exciting, new, big ect..
    But I couldn't not find that thing to fu-fill that urge, then I just became extremely calm... The suicide came into my mind again and this time it seemed as that is the thing that could fu-fill that urge...

(The way I think of committing suicide is by xxx, edit this out if you like)
    To slowly die, feel all the blood going out, getting colder, and losing the will to move.. Just laying there in till I'm "a sleep" and gone... What a feeling that would be...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.