close to giving up

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by silent_chaos, Feb 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

I have nothing not even a roof over my head as of may 1st. I dont know what im going to do. I feel hopeless and helpless. Im sick mentally, physically and emotionally. I havnt eaten much in days. I just want to fall asleep and not wake up

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there,

what's happening on may 1st? want to explain more about whats going on that is causing you to be suicidal? Hopefully we can help.

3. silent_chaos

My landlord said I have to be out by may 1st. I live in her garage. Her and her husband just started acting weird towards me. I dont know what I did wrong. Im on disability and dont get much and just to rent a room is over priced for me. I have 2 birds that I love one of them ive had for 15 years and I dont want to give her up. Im so sad shes the reason im reaching out instead I would already be dead.

4. Petal

Hi again,

I would personally confront the landlord, maybe whatever the reason is, is a big misunderstanding as you don't even know what/if you have done wrong.
    At least they have given you more than 2 months notice, do you have any family or friends you could stay with?
    I am a bird lover as well so I can feel your pain, I don't own any since my last 2 died shortly after getting them from the pet shop but would love parrot one day.

5. silent_chaos

I asked them if I did something wrong and they said nO they just want there garage space back. Idk im just lost.

6. Petal

That is unfortunate. I'm sorry that is so tough. Keep thinking through what you can do to help yourself, perhaps you can find some help on the internet by looking at rooms or even a garage etc.. I wish you all the luck in the world.

7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry to hear that you are down but isn't there any social shelter available.for which you can apply for. Please do not on any feelings as your life is important.

8. Petal

9. silent_chaos

My life is not important. Im just a waste of space. Im never happy. I feel its time to go

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.