close to ODing

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Am very close to ODing am home on my own my husband is out at my mothers sorting things out for my nieces party this weekend

Voices are telling me to take an OD and am struggling to fight them .
    It will be a few hours before my husband gets back and am unsure what to do .
    i cant go out the house due to social anxiety.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: Try to keep talking here. Is there anything to distract you ... music or TV?

Drop me a PM if you need to talk.

3. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

:hug: Whats been happening? x

4. flyfairy

flyfairy Member

I came close yesterday. Today not as bad but I'm proud of myself for getting through it that time. Why don't you lay down, shut your eyes and turn your brain off? I have an imaginary switch on the back of my neck that I push to make me not exist for a while. Can you do that until your husband gets home?

5. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

get in and take a super long hot shower, then maybe a nap.

If you think your going to hurt yourself, call your husband and have him come home.

6. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

I already had a lay down earlier and i can sleep any more or i'll be up all night.
    I dont have many distractions at the moment , i have music on ( i always have some kind of music on )
    The voices are really loud been bugging me for most of the time my husband has been away.
    I just phoned my husband and talked to him about it he is going to be another hour or so

7. oval

oval Well-Known Member

how many voices do you hear? im not sure how it works so i hope you dont mind my question. are they certain personalities or have characteristics?
    maybe you could put head phones on and turn the music all the way up till you cant hear them. and turn the tv on and read the subtitles to keep your mind somewhat busy

8. doityourself

Can you argue with the voices like you would anyone else, tell them they are not real, what they want you to do makes no sense, that what they say will only cause more problems and its just not right to keep bothering you this way.

Im sorry your having such a hard time, please dont do anything to hurt yourself. Hold tight for your H to get home. Does the voices stop when hes home?

9. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

There are 4 of them , the devil , God , reaper and dark angel
    God never tells me to do things like OD or cut he is an ok voice
    the rest are telling me to do things .
    I hear them even when my husband is here .

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Have you been diagnosed with anything?? I hear voices and see shadows.. My pdoc put me on Prolixin and it has made the voices go away.. The shadows I still see occasionally..They tried me on another skyzo med but it made me hallucenate more..Maybe you should talk to your pdoc about skyzo meds..They do work..

11. doityourself

Im glad that your able to tell the differance, is there some way to bring out more of one of them than the others?

Can I ask you which one are you, and what do you tell yourself?

12. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

My husband is back ... none of the voices are me i just named my self after one of them as i thought the name was cool .

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

How do you know that you're not a psychic medium? They hear voices and see spirits too.

14. doityourself

Hope your having a good day Reaper.

15. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Reaper-

You can tell the voices that you don't want to commit Suicide you can fight these voices its really the devil that is telling you to do these things. He wants your soul. You probably do need to be on a medecine like Ativan or something of that sort

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.