Close to the edge

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by JDUK, Apr 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDUK

JDUK New Member

The years go by and the darker my moods are

I hold it all in from my Wife & Kids but I have had let my depression slip into my family life

I had been sectioned twice now and released with no help. Dec 2008 & Nov 2009 ( 2009 sectioned after a visit to Beachy Head ) , 2010 was clear and I thought I was getting better but now I find myself on edge inside again without being able to be myself.

Its like I live my life undercover never being able to show my darkest days of depression

I find myself searching the internet for <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>. Now I found this site to.

I see that my actions are drawing me closer to plan an exit to my life........
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Any idea what's brought you to this point, what's put you on edge again? Here if you feel like talking.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You need to talk to your doc okay get something now to stop you from harming you again get on new medication to stop th e thought the depression Your family need you okay so please reachout now and get help you need to stabilize
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.