Close To The End

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sweetpea0, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

Things in my life have gotten out of control. I have been thinking long and hard on what to do. I went to the park today and just sat there wondering what life after death would be like. I guess I will find out soon.

I called the hot line today. I told them I was depressed. I did tell them I was suicidal but not planning on doing anything. I just needed to talk with someone, not be put in the hospital.

When I die I wish I could come back and let you know what its like. Maybe it would make a lot of people change their minds about dying. Who knows.
  2. sinderg

sinderg Member

Ive had the same feeling. I hope you get better.
    I think i would have killed my self by now if i knew for sure there was no afterlife. But then i go back to "what kind of god would allow this type of world to go on"
  3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I often wonder the same thing. But I realize that I need to stay around for my kids. They are going to need all the help they can get, now that their mother and I are divorced.
  4. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi sweetpea :hug:
    do u know whats made u feel like this.. what feels so out of control u feel this is the only answer? maybe if u talk about it.. it might help x
    u can pm me anytime.. im online for a while xx
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

:hugtackles: sorry the best I can muster right now. Please be strong.
  6. sweetpea0

May we just go to sleep and that's it. I would like to know that I would see my Mom.
  7. sweetpea0

The end is here.
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your mom would want you to be strong and get well She would want you happy not suffering Phone crisis line back and tell them you need to be hospitalized so you can get support and help you need now. Do it now and stop your pain call crisis and they will send someone out to help you.
  9. mandyj101

hey sweetpea..
    it doesnt have 2 be the end right now.. please hold on..
    as violet posted..can u call 4 help? there are ppl that can help u get through this.. us here for starters.. if you feel able 2 post we will all help as much as we can :hug:
    can i ask why u dont feel that being in hospital for a little while will help?

please take care x
  10. sweetpea0

When you are put in the hospital they just keep you there for 72 hrs. They say its to keep you safe for a few days. You see a Dr but they don't know you or your situation. I have a Dr I see and a therapist. My therapist helps me a lot but at the moment even she can't help me.
  11. LDA

LDA Well-Known Member

It's hard to be sure if there's an afterlife or not. If you have no hope, then death truly isn't scary at all because you know it is truly the end. I myself am an atheist and I believe there isn't any afterlife so death would be an extreme comfort for me. You seem to have doubts and you seem to think there might be an afterlife. For your sake.. I hope there is one, so you don't do anything.

Just.. sit down one day and think long and hard on it one day. :) I'm sure you'll be just fine.
  12. mandyj101

hi sweetpea..
    ur right they will probably ask u 2 stay for 72 hours.. they will also probably say 2 u that its 2 keep u safe - and they will truly mean it.. :hug:
    i know its very hard 2 see at the moment..but ppl really do want 2 help u ..
    u said u have a therapist.. have u tried talking 2 them in the way u have expressed urself here? i have found that iv needed 2 say things outright.. being completly honest about how i feel 2 move forward.. it doesnt matter if u ever take a few steps backwards.. all that matters is that u keep reaching out and letting ppl know u are feeling.. even if u may repeat urself - which i probably do alot lol.. please let ppl around u know how ur feeling.. im sure ppl want 2 help.. like us here..
    pm me anytime.. would be good 2 hear from u .. :hug: x

13. sweetpea0

I have told my therapist how I am feeling. She is trying to understand me. I guess I am a difficult case.

The pain inside me at times seems to control me. That is what's happening now. It is so hard to fight. It is better to just give in.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.