Closer Than Ever

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ArgumentGuy, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArgumentGuy

ArgumentGuy Active Member

This evening, I came closer than I've ever been to ending my life. I actually found myself standing on a bridge <edit moderator total eclipse method>

I don't know what made me turn back. I also don't know if I have enough strength to turn back again.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you are feeling this way...did anything happen to increase the stress/depression? Are you working with someone? I sure hope you keep posting and letting us know what is going on...and yes, turn away from that again, and towards us, who will understand and listen

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu turned back hun because you don't want to die hun you want the sadness the pain to end that all. Keep talking here hun ok. Let the pain and sadness out here. talk here hun so you know you can see you are not alone h ugs

4. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

I'm glad you found the strength to pull back. You need to be careful, going to the bridge habituates oneself to pain and the prospect of pain. That and perceived burdensomeness and social isolation are the main factors to suicide. I hope you can find the help you need to survive the pain you are currently going through. Try medication, therapy etc. All the best.

5. ArgumentGuy

ArgumentGuy Active Member

UPDATE.

It's been something around 3-4 weeks since i posted this initially. I posted the same message both here and on my Facebook page.

That night, a lot of people came out of the woodwork, telling me how awesome I am, and how they care, and all that jazz, which was nice for the time.

But now it's 3 weeks later. And I'm back where I started. I'm back to being the forgotten loser that no one cares about. I never hang with anyone, I don't have someone that I can talk to, and I'm so tired of the loneliness. More than anything else, the loneliness is what keeps driving me to destruction.

I'm at the end of my tether, folks. I can't keep going much longer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.