Closing in

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadcat, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

Okay.....i am in truble.....and everything is closing in on me. Pease help me....
    No! I do not have a pdoc. And that is unlikely. Frankly, suicide is much more likely!

Am in a spinal stenosis flare up of pain down my leg.
    Trying to stop the flare has led me into much more difficulties:
    Am on lots more cortisone, gabapentin and anti biotics.
    Thwy have thrown me into heart failure (body unable to keep up with its daily chores -
    Not actually as bad as it sounds)
    And the meds are approaching compromising my weakened immunine system ( not yet)
    And still i need more meds for the flare.

But today i have run into a new problem....a female joining a a "for males" forum (different site)
    And am having flashbacks , and rage episodes. Breaking down and trying to hold onto anything at this point.
    Came from male abusive childhood.
    Am close to passing out , just from the rage that is hitting me in waves.

Please help

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please talk to me, either here or through PM. Vent if you need to, try to get some of that rage out so it doesn't consume you.

3. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Hey ((gentle hug))
    I was AFK when you came into the chat room.

if you need/want to talk I will be there for a bit

4. Angelie

Angelie Member

hi ...

5. Angelie

Angelie Member

are you ok?

6. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Im sorry to hear you are going through a lot right now the best thing to do is sort out the most urgent things first and that is mental health, have you got someone with your fo support, have you got a number you you can call or a neighbour that can help.
    Secondly sort out your leg flare up and remember that any stress can make your pain worse.
    please stay safe today/tonight x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.