Clouded in tears

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rockstar808, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockstar808

Rockstar808 Member

Well I summed up most of my plite in my intro. I sit here clad in black surrounded by shadows in my dark room the light through the window and curtains peeks through. The XXX lies on my desk eager to be used

I am unhappy

life is one crushing blow after another and to make matters worse I have been having urges to romantically be with a guy rather then a girl well thats more for the relationship section I guess. I am unhappy and I feel so alone. I hope to understand you all better by reading more of you peoples posts.

I am so afraid of peoples reactions though. I was afraid to visit this site on my own so I found a proxy server and hopped on here because if I don't kill myself and its found out I posted on a site like this and sought support I would lose my job and then be even worse off and I don't want that. The shame I feel being here is far too much. :mad:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Rockstar. I'm sorry that you're having these feelings. It's ok if you have romantic attractions to a guy rather than a girl. Homosexuality is quite common in our modern day society. Please put away your gun in a safe place. Gun suicides are very traumatic. What has caused you to feel this bad? :unsure:
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I think posting here and being genuine is very brave...there are many ppl who can relate to how you feel and can provide support and guidance...please stay with us and see who you can connect to...big hugs, J
  4. Rockstar808

Rockstar808 Member

Thanks sadeyes

I've been doing a lot of thinking since I made that first post and I think it has helped to look at myself and my situation.
  5. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

posting this here?? oh my i am amazed...

i put you on ignore and that nasty other pm was put into the admin as well

i think you need some help and you must be going through something tough but it does not give you justic to post hurtful pms to others, that will not get you what you need yourself
  6. Rockstar808

Rockstar808 Member

Don't cloge my posts you psycho...everyone she is not innocent also I have changed my passwords so you can't play your tricks again. :rolleyes:

White dove is a troll and who know what she did with my account I have no problem with anyone else on this site and simpliy came her for help.
  7. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

best bet is to let the mods investigate, see my other thread.

Its very brave of you to come to this site because of your feelings. Just calm down Rockstar. This is a support site. :)
  8. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

i am not a troll and never said i would not help you with support..

in order to get support you cant hurt others feelings when you first log on by sending nasty pms? i will gladly give you supoport if you need it but i wont if i get bad pms from you. if you send a bad pm it hurts me emotionally. this forum is not here to hurt others its here to help each other..

as for troll i dont even know what a troll is.. yes i am a dummy.. i cant get into anyones account and neither would i try i am not that type a person..

you have no problem with anyone else but me, yet i did nothing to you..

did it ever accure to you that your accusing me of something i have not done? did you ever stop to think you might be wrong? my computer has been torn up myself and i been sick and have not had a chance to get back on here.

i feel for you.. i really do but i cant subject my emotional state to listening to you hurting me dilberatly.
  9. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

now that's not being respectful he asked you to stay out of his thread. Also how convenient that your 'computer' is torn up. :eek:hmy:
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I have no idea what is going on here...

Rockstar I'm here if you need to talk,stay strong :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.