Clown needs help. Oh the irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in solitude. Spiralling more than a bit. And would most appreciate someone to pm. For no nefarious reason I would find it easier if it were a woman of a camp male, gay or otherwise.
No one under 27 if poss.
I'd feel guilty laying my problems on anyone younger.
Honestly I just need a line that is not involved in my situation,that is all I need right now.
Please help.
If it gets too much I am happy for anyone to back out. No hard feelings.
This is my first time here.
Thankfully you. X

I am in solitude. Spiralling more than a bit. And would most appreciate someone to pm. For no nefarious reason I would find it easier if it were a woman of a camp male, gay or otherwise.
No one under 27 if poss.
I'd feel guilty laying my problems on anyone younger.
Honestly I just need a line that is not involved in my situation,that is all I need right now.
Please help.
If it gets too much I am happy for anyone to back out. No hard feelings.
This is my first time here.
Thankfully you. X
I'm 27, in good spirits. I will listen to you.

Right off the bat, I'm going to advise you to get out of the profession of being a clown. I remember my friends stepdad telling me horror stories about clowns in the circus and how often they killed themselves. It is no joke there is something about the profession, the lack of dignity that makes those people kill themselves.

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Welcome to the forum. Please remember that life is important and that includes you. Please keep posting and we will help you in your time of need. Stay strong as its a continuous battle every hour.

Take this virtual hand we offer and let's us help you.

I'm 27, in good spirits. I will listen to you.
Hi. Thank you. I'm quite withdrawn right now , but know I probs need to communicate. My friends have tried but they are too close. I'm tiredof hearing the same advice over and over. If you would be willing to ask me questions it would help. I know it's odd, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't. X

To be honest I'm probably responsible for the suicide of a dozen people on Suicide Forum. Between bad advice and poor listening skills people just say fuck it! half way through conversation with me and off themselves. Now I got that out of the way,

What to you love to do when you are happy?

Three months feeling like I could win this. That's it in thirty four years. We were together for one and a half years, best friends for two years before that. I've never been unkind to her, she has said as much, but still she can't even be in the same building as me.

I love the woman who left me because I am ill.
I can relate.
Three months feeling like I could win this. That's it in thirty four years. We were together for one and a half years, best friends for two years before that. I've never been unkind to her, she has said as much, but still she can't even be in the same building as me.
That's good that you were never unkind to her. You can be proud of yourself for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00