Clown needs help. Oh the irony.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Clownirony, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Clownirony

Clownirony Member

I am in solitude. Spiralling more than a bit. And would most appreciate someone to pm. For no nefarious reason I would find it easier if it were a woman of a camp male, gay or otherwise.
    No one under 27 if poss.
    I'd feel guilty laying my problems on anyone younger.
    Honestly I just need a line that is not involved in my situation,that is all I need right now.
    Please help.
    If it gets too much I am happy for anyone to back out. No hard feelings.
    This is my first time here.
    Thankfully you. X

2. Clownirony

Clownirony Member

Bloody auto text.
    'Thank you'.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Please feel free to pm me, I'm a female old fart lol

Clownirony likes this.
  4. Inspire&Inquire

Inspire&Inquire SF Supporter

I'm 27, in good spirits. I will listen to you.

Clownirony likes this.
  5. Inspire&Inquire

Right off the bat, I'm going to advise you to get out of the profession of being a clown. I remember my friends stepdad telling me horror stories about clowns in the circus and how often they killed themselves. It is no joke there is something about the profession, the lack of dignity that makes those people kill themselves.

6. Inspire&Inquire

In 2010 Clowns had the 3rd highest rate of suicide of all professions.

7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Please remember that life is important and that includes you. Please keep posting and we will help you in your time of need. Stay strong as its a continuous battle every hour.

Take this virtual hand we offer and let's us help you.

8. Clownirony

Clownirony Member

Hi. Thank you. I'm quite withdrawn right now , but know I probs need to communicate. My friends have tried but they are too close. I'm tiredof hearing the same advice over and over. If you would be willing to ask me questions it would help. I know it's odd, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't. X

9. Inspire&Inquire

What do you love to do?

10. Clownirony

Clownirony Member

At the moment? X

11. Clownirony

Clownirony Member

Or other times?

12. Inspire&Inquire

To be honest I'm probably responsible for the suicide of a dozen people on Suicide Forum. Between bad advice and poor listening skills people just say fuck it! half way through conversation with me and off themselves. Now I got that out of the way,

What to you love to do when you are happy?

13. Clownirony

Clownirony Member

People make their own choices. I defy anyone to change the mind of someone committed to that course. One way or another.

14. Clownirony

Clownirony Member

I love the woman who left me because I am ill.

15. Clownirony

Clownirony Member

I've not really been happy other than that

16. Clownirony

Clownirony Member

Three months feeling like I could win this. That's it in thirty four years. We were together for one and a half years, best friends for two years before that. I've never been unkind to her, she has said as much, but still she can't even be in the same building as me.

17. Inspire&Inquire

I can relate.
    That's good that you were never unkind to her. You can be proud of yourself for that.

18. Clownirony

Clownirony Member

No one should be proud of treating people with respect, it's a human right. Thank you though.

19. Inspire&Inquire

It is a human right, that's correct, and noble of you to point that out. Do you treat yourself with respect?

20. Clownirony

Clownirony Member

I have never had it really. Wasn't raisedto it.