Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by *dilligaf*, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:blink: :unsure: :nerves:

I'm on my way to see our Community Mental Health Team. :nerves:
    I hate going to them. They make me so nervous!
    This is like the 5th time I have seen them and every other time they have told me I am fine and sent me away.
    This is the first time I have seen them after my Nan passed away so maybe this time they might actually do something?? :unsure:
    I am only going because when I took an OD about 6/7 weeks ago the doctor in A&E refered me and I kinda can't get out of it.

I'm nervous :unsure:
  2. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

Aww.. that would be horrible..
    I really hope it's all okay..
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thank you :hug:

Will let you know how it goes :unsure:
  4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

oaky i went.

once again they told me that "i honestly dont believe you have a serious phsycological problem and i dont think that dragging you into our system would be benefitial to you at this time."

they did tell me though that i had to stop worrying that my grieving was unnatural and that everything i was doing/feeling is normal. i asked about grief councelling and they feel that it is far too soon to be thinking of that but they to0ld me where to go and how to get it when i feel like i am ready.

i asked if i should be back at work yet (as my doctor seems to be getting stroppy with me when i ask for sick notes) and she said that no, from talking to me she feels taht being at work would stress me out and she is going to write to my doctor and tell him this. so hopefully he will be happier about signing me off now :unsure:
  5. Sam :hug: well done for going im proud of you sweetie, sorry they weren't really very helpful, take care :hug: xx
  6. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

aw glad it didnt go bad sam, sorry they cudnt help gd u dnt have to go bck to work tho! :hug:
  7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thank you sarah and hazibell

:smile: :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.