Cocaine experience or regular users?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by obsessed78, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obsessed78

obsessed78 Member

Hi I have started cocaine on a reg basis to get me out of my depression. To get me out of the house and to enjoy myself more when Im out. More importantly as a substitute to drinking alcohol so heavily as I dont enjoy the feeling of being that wasted. But afterusing several days in a row my nose hurts, runs, stings and gets so blocked up I can use coke or i end up wasting most. I like the feeling the first night but sometimes it doesnt work or makes me feel uncomfortable.....
    What are your experiences?

2. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I've done it before, but I never used it regularly. I think those symptoms you mentioned are normal for someone who uses on a regular basis. Over time it can cause permanent damage to the septum, heart, and other organs. But I never used enough to get anything like that. If you're worried about your nose, you should stop using ASAP, as it will only get worse.

3. amicrazy

amicrazy Well-Known Member

i have more experience on this topic than i'd like to admit. the problem with c0k is that it's inconsistent. when i lived in location A my supplier of choice was the least favorite option of all of my friends. i could use the stuff every day for months-years and my n0se was always fine. the stuff my friends like would kill my n0se, leave my stuffed up and cause a really bad come down (which i didn't get from my guy's stuff). when i went to location B i found a supply similar to the old one i liked and all was well - sometimes i would get a lot of clear mucus but my nose was fine. that supplier stopped supplying and i then found a new guy with a product that killed my nose, stuffed my nose, and caused big pieces of nose to fall out. for perspective, i found this supplier with a friends of mine who had just started using, where as i had been using for 4 years (heavily for 2). but after using this guy's stuff for about a month, our noses were in the same sh!tty condition. On a positive note, when i stopped using that stuff my nose completely healed in a month or two, which still surprises the hell out of me considering how long i used it and how much skin i blew out of my nose.

now, can come on strong and fast, especially when you stick to one supplier. some stuff i can use forever, stay in control, stay healthy and productive. other stuff just destroys me. i'm not going to say it's evil and to avoid it, but just know what you're getting yourself into and be aware that not all c0k is created equally. this is basically a summary of my experience. i don't use it often/ever anymore because i have too much to lose and am not willing to destroy my life for this stuff. but if it comes my way i'll use it (but only in the morning or afternoon - i do not recommend getting into the habit of using it at night, that's when (at least for me), sh!t starts to fall apart).

final thought - this is just a hypothesis of mine, but i believe the more it hurts/stuffs you up, the worse the comedown and the more uncomfortable the hi is, the more likely that it's cut with m3th (i've never purposefully used that but would be shocked if the stuff that made pieces of my nose fall out didn't have that as a major component).

4. aviewfromchaos

aviewfromchaos Well-Known Member

This pretty much sums it up. Just really be careful. I have been heavily addicted to blow and abused it several times. It will ruin you, your finances and just about everything else. If youre gonna do it, please be careful.

Also, I'm pretty sure you'd know if you were doing blow cut with meth.

5. TheLoneWolf

That's the problem with illegal substances like cocaine; when you buy it off the street, you never know what it's getting cut with.

And yeah, I also have to agree with aviewfromchaos, you'd definitely know if it was getting cut with meth. Unfortunately, that's another drug that I do have some experience with... I say unfortunately because meth is about 10 times more destructive than cocaine. It killed one of my good friends. There's a huge difference between the 1 hour or so high you get from coke, versus the 12 hour high + 12 hour comedown you get with meth.

6. amicrazy

amicrazy Well-Known Member

i can't be positive for obvious reasons, but i'm pretty certain it was. when i found that stuff i was in a not-so-great place and was doing c pretty much every half hour all day long, so it took me a little while to realize what was going on. and there is definitely a difference btwn the 1 hr high and the 12 hr high and comedown, unfortunately, you don't know which it's going to be until it's up your nose. but for the time i was on the suspected product i didn't sleep - i was probably averaging 2-4hrs of sleep per week for almost a year. stuff can creep up fast

7. TheLoneWolf

Ooh, right, it didn't occur to me that some people would be doing coke all day and not realize there was meth in it. I never did that much coke - too expensive for one thing, and the high didn't seem like it was worth the money to me. Still, there's a definite difference in the taste of coke versus meth... I mean, maybe I'm the only person who usually tasted the stuff first... but meth tastes awful. I would think I'd notice that as soon as I got the 'drips'. But then maybe not - would probably be difficult to tell much of anything if I was strung out enough.

I suppose I should probably add that my posting in this thread is not an indication that I condone hard drug use... been there, done that, just talking about my experiences. But don't do drugs, kids. Drugs are bad. Mmkay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.