Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Ruby, Feb 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Has anybody had any experiences with this drug? I used to be a recreational user and it's still my drug of choice. So, er. Anybody tried it? :wink:

The drip ahahahahahahaaaaaaha. Guh.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2007
  2. LeaveMeAlone

LeaveMeAlone Well-Known Member

no, it's a drug I always thought I wouldn't like, and would be very addictive so I've stayed clear, curious what it's like tho.
  3. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

The thought of snorting an illegal substance puts most people off. It made me feel overwhelmed with a sense of well being and confidence. I felt euphoric, like nothing bad could happen. The effects don't last long though. It's kinda like speed only stronger and a shorter high. I used to get a revolting chemical taste in the back of my throat, urgh.

Also, are you from the UK? What are you doing up at this time?
  4. LeaveMeAlone

LeaveMeAlone Well-Known Member

i've been asleep for a couple of hours, I was up all night last night,and have been sleeping on and off today. I'm feeling kinda out of it right now tbh.
  5. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

I like coke too, but it is WAY too expensive, and if you get caught selling it, it is serious time.

I know a couple people who spend their whold paychecks on it. Once it gets you by the balls, it is bad news.

It is a Once in a Blue Moon type of thing :wink:
  6. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

Never snorted the white powder. I once tried a type of legal herbal cocaine, but I didn't notice any effects. I've been offered a few times. I resisted because I wasn't sure if I'd have the discipline to keep it recreational. I was also conscious of the human exploitation surrounding the production process, and the vicious crime associated with shipping and selling it.
    I abstain from alcohol now, but I always had a great night on vodka.
    A couple of pals used to 'pill up' (Ecstasy, MDMA, or whatever) at big club nights. They described the high in extremely favourable terms. They all took days to recover. Side effects: Not being able to empty bladder. Cold/flu like symptoms. Amongst other things. It says something for the buzz that these after effects failed to deter them.
  7. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Ive been in a month long coma due to cocaine, and wouldnt recommend it to anyone :(
  8. Mya

Mya Well-Known Member

Cocain is gods (or who evers) way of telling you "Hey, you have too much money!!!"

no ive never tried Cocain but ive tried other drugs...pill form always though...
  9. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Haha ^

I've also done ketamine, MDMA, cannabis (who hasn't?) and speed. I'd NEVER do acid though. The thought of experiencing a bad trip puts me off.
  10. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

i use coke from time to time. Only when im drunk though, ive never been high just on coke. It clears up my beer goggles. As for acid, yes you can have a bad trip, but it can also be a glorious, mind expanding, revelatory experience. Although, the bad trips can be hell. I once spent seven hours laying in the woods convinced i was dead, thinking that i had seriously gone to hell, and the whole time i kept hearing everyone i have ever known all yelling at me about how much of a failure i am. yeah... that wasnt fun.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2007
  11. Mya

Mya Well-Known Member

I love drinking...ive tryed a little acid...scarry though...and only 14 to...coke always scared me...and id never do meth (mommy was a meth head...)
  12. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I feel like doing a few lines now
  13. zusanna

zusanna Active Member

i've only done coke once, with someone who was using me for sex. it was kind of weird. embarrassing because i was so hyper and wouldn't stop talking. :tongue:
    acid IS scary dudes! i've done it.. twice i guess and eh, not worth it and really weird. i would do it again if it was offered to me. but MDMA is where it's at.
    maybe i will hold off suicide until i get some x. that is a great idea actually.
  14. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I liked MDMA too. Have you tried Ket(amine)?
  15. AloneInTheDark

AloneInTheDark Well-Known Member

Yea I used it alot, it was my drug of choice too, then it ruined my life, I became paranoid, edgey and unpredictable and extremely violent, on and off it. It also fucked up my synesis and I was addicted, using 3-5 grams a day, spending over 500/600 pounds a week on it and not sleeping for days at a time.

Thankfully I have stopped, but still use when I am really down or drunk... But I think I'm over the worsest of it now...
  16. AloneInTheDark

AloneInTheDark Well-Known Member

Ruby I just read your other posts, This forum is to help with you abuse, you shouldn't be comparing what during you have done with others.

Please try not to use, I know alot about this topic, it was infact my indea for this section in the forum.

Drugs are not good, espically if you are using the to feel better, cause after, you feel alot worse...

I'm here if you need to talk.

17. Montage

Montage Well-Known Member

yea I kinda got the sense some ppl were bragging about drug use.
    Ive been a drug addict for years and years, it is nothing to be proud of and ruins peoples relationships and lives everyday. If you have a problem with coke you should seek help, a problem with ANY drug you should seek help because of the terrible things it can turn you into. It truly doesnt help at all with any emtional problems you may be going through
  18. Jill

Jill Well-Known Member

I use Coke whenever I can I prefer to shoot it though instead of snorting it. I think it is my drug of choice too.
  19. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I didn't intend to brag about it. I was just expressing my thoughts and experiences. I wouldn't encourage cocaine use to anybody, I guess I just wanted to know other peoples opinions on it.
  20. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

A wise biker told me something once. Just stick with weed, all the other shit is bad news. :wink:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.