cocaine

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by victor, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. victor

victor Account Closed

..and i call ur name like an addicted to cocaine calls 4 the stuff he'd rather blame..
    yep, yep, coce..
    m sitting here thinkin of my life as ive nothing better to do.. cocaine.. thats was my major mistake when i first time tried it u know:(
    but i dunno if the cocaine is at fault.. or me? or my ex? everything went terribly wrong, and that was when i found cocaine, and it was my only way to escape back then
    however, this thread aint bout me or my life, i just wanna share my thoughs bout mr charlie..
    they say, its one of the most addictive substances. but is it, really?
    o.k, i was on coce for like 3 months every single nite, without days off and taking like 3-4 grams of this shit. i didnt sleep during that period, really.. few hrs sometimes and not more than that. sometimes been taking this shit all nite and then all day at work, then all nite again.. until i break down n sleep, then wake up and continue.. it was really REALLY bad.. that was before the end of me, coz the more i was taking, the more i was tired, couldnt do fuck all at work, started doing mistakes, a few major mistakes, and suddenly bam - i lost it all. couldve gone to prison, but i was lucky..
    however, at that time i was making hudge money, so i didnt need to look 4 coce, the coce was coming to me lol sometimes i used to wake up in the morning and decide that thats it, no more, and just throw the remains to the bin. only to get more after couple of hrs. so stupid. couldnt really live without it in the end
    but thats a very, VERY expencive habbit. i didnt care then, but as soon as my money making chanels got closed, it hit me big big time. where am i supposed to get £200 a day 4 this shit?? obviously, its impossible, when u dont have income.. and u know, what? surprisingly, i just stopped! just like that. no suffering, no dramas.. didnt go to rob someone just to buy this shit or anything. yes, for some time i did feel an urge to get it whenever i was down n upset, but i knew i couldnt aford it and didnt make a big deal out of it. right now - even if u'd give it to me for free, i wouldnt take it
    yeh,and they say its one of the worst drugs. i quit it and no big deal, yeh?
    while thru all this i kept strugling to quit smoking and never succeeded. tried everything, gums, patches, all this rubbish - max i lasted without a fag was no longer than two weeks.. how come? lol
    any opinions on this?:)

2. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I was using crack for the best part of 8 years so yeah i know exactly what you mean, in 8 years i must have spent at least 200K on it. I gave that and heroin up and have been clean for almost 2 and a half years but can i give up smoking? HELL NO!!! I wanna know the answer to this one as well :lol!:

3. victor

victor Account Closed

lmfao :D:D:D u see, i was right!!!:D its not only coce. coce is nothing:D now heroin is a fucked up shit, and stil not as addictive as fags:D:D:D

4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I gave up smoking a few months ago. It was incredibly hard... but if I hadn't I probably would have died

5. Joshuwa

Joshuwa Well-Known Member

its a great coping mechanism in hard times

6. victor

victor Account Closed

u better tell me how to quit:D i wonder what they mix in this tabaco, im laughing like crazy today 4 no reason:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.