Cod liver oil; Omega 3

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by WARTORIOUS, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Well when our brains were first evolving as fish we would eat other fish and Omega 3 is largely the building block for our brains.

Nowadays Fish is unpopular. We don't get the Omega 3 we need and we suffer because of it. I lack of Omega 3 has been known to cause things like skitzophrenia, Infact food experts gave a man 1 1000 MG. tablet of fish oil and it cured him totaly. There is also a lot more research that suggests Omega 3 may make you smarter.

Omega 3 found in Cod liver oil has been shown to make school children smarter, increasing learning speed and exam grades, has been shows to slow mental problems with old people.

This is Amazing! a small bit of brain never grows when its been cut off from the rest of the brain. However when a bit of brain was placed in Cod liver oil it started to grow! Omega 3 helps the synapses transmit information smoother and faster around the brain, like oiling an engine.

Cod liver oil is food, There are NO bad side affects. (most of the capsules are odorless too). All the research done shows its good for you. I believe its good for depression as it should help balance the brain's chemicals and make you feel physically better. Ohh! Breast milk has a lot of Omega 3 in it that has been suggested to help baby's become smarter too. There is a research that says being breast fed makes a child have a higher IQ. baby food companies are looking into this to make there artificial milk better

You should all take one a day. I do and I believe it has helped :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2007
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Thanks for that information. There are a few things our brains need to ward off depression. Along with the omega 3 we need seretonin and tryptophan (sp). I am glad you have noticed a difference with the Omega 3 :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.