Coded language - HELP!

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by mike25, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

I have reason to postulate that many people are talking in coded language. I have observed this phenomenon in Hollywood films, in interviews with movie stars, politicians, musicians etc, in the written and televised news media, and even among my friends. The following is a list of words/phrases that crop up again and again.

Big -
    Blew/Blow – It blew me away, you almost blew it, don't wanna blow it, I was blown away.
    Cricket - I wanna ask you right off the bat.
    Energy - He has a great energy.
    Flip - flip out, flipped meaning of words,
    Fun - It was fun. We had a LOT of fun.
    Gig - How did he get the gig? (fishing out) It would be a fun gig.
    Golf - Masons do BUZZiness on the Golf course. 'par for the course'.
    Great - the Great Work?
    Hang - How's it hanging? Hanging out? I'm hanging in there. Referring to a ceremony where a rope is placed around the individuals neck as an oath of death if they reveal secrets. Shaped like a letter 'p', but when hanging shaped like 'd'
    Hold - Hold on. I'm holding that up against you right now.
    Idea - I have no idea
    Jacket - members only jacket.
    Jump - jumping on a bed, jumping out of a moving car... Tom Cruise was castigated for Jumping on Oprahs sofa in 2k5, but why? Y is that?
    Kidneys - kidney stones, horse-shoe kidney.
    Moment - back in a moment, moment of truth... also the tendency to cause rotation about a point or axis.
    Milk - Glass of milk. Comes from a Cow.
    MOVE - it moved me, move it,
    Perfect - It's gotta be perfect. Perfected man. Smoothing out the rough to be perfect.
    Piano - I play the piano; requires nimble fingers and hands for subtle signals during conversation. A GRAND piano has black and white keys made of ivory. Ivory comes from an Elephant, and the leader of a lodge is the GRAND MASTER. Guinness/Chess/Old black&white movies/ - Black & White.
    Play - acting a ROLE in a play. Let's play Chess.
    Snow - I'm snowed under. 2 feet of snow. Snowed in.
    Tics - picking tics out of hair. Tick-tock = Time. I'm ticked at you. A tic is also a smasmodic facial movement.
    Wire - wire rig (climb rungs of ladder to get to a higher degree), working on wires.
    Sand - Castles made of sand. Sandy situation. Sandman.
    Square - squared circle of boxing. Squares are everywhere if you look. Square is made of a compass and right angle.
    Tears - I felt tears...
    Age - I'm old (referring to holding a higher degree?)

Manhatton, New York - a lot of people seem to get Bjorn again/Bourne again/Born again in this place where the UN building stands.

To be or not to be? 2 Bee or not 2 Bee? 2(2)=4, and the 4 sided square. Industrious bees bring home the nectar for the Queen Bee.

Professional actors are very precise, so why do they pretend to scratch their nose, or rub their eyebrow, or touch the crown of their head, or cough/clear throat at certain times during interviews or presentations?

I asked two of my friends (seperately) who I observed were using the words/body language/phrases. One is a Drama teacher. The other is a Police Officer. Their response to my inquiries was identical "No, I don't know what you're talking about" and they immediately changed the subject. So I pressed them and talked about how the 'V' sign in Masonry is the symbol for the Female, and how the '/\' is the symbol for the Male, and if you bring them together, you have the symbol for Male and Female together and thus the reproductive force. Brian (Drama teacher) said 'Yeah' and then literally changed the subject to 'The protesting Muslims in London'. Zoe (Police Officer) said 'Yeah, the star of David', and then coughed/cleared her throat and said 'but I don't know anything about any of that'...

Now I think they've been sworn to secrecy (by whatever masonic association they're a member of) with their little code words and facial expressions and hand signals. They think they're 'in the light', or 'illumined', and that the 'profane masses' can't be told because 'they're like mushrooms - keep 'em in the dark'. I finished my questions by saying 'Look, if you don't wanna talk about these things or admit them because you're unABLE, that's fine, but surely you can tell me if you are a member of an order/society' - I had no joy. Just to add: Brian publicly claims to be an atheist and is something of an idealist. Zoe thinks 'all religions are equal' (classic masonic doctrine).

I want to know what it is, what it means, when these people are using what I've described.
    Does anybody know?
    Thanks. Michael
  2. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

personally, i think you need to lay off the kool-aid and stop reading prisonplanet/david ike/etc and forget the crazy theories.

its means nothing, people are just using common words.

/but im probably a reptile, nwo, bilderberg zionazi so i wouldnt trust me if i were you.
  3. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

the masons are not a conspiratorial organisation although due to its behaviour can be used for conspiratorial purposes, look at the branch of masons (sounds like paytoo ay) in italy that managed to control many high powered people and control most of the government!
    as for coded language i think your wrong, i use many of them phrases and im certainly no member of any secret societies. especially things like quotes from shakespeare! i often quote great historical men but it is not a code.
    your looking far too much at nothing!
  4. Aeterna

Aeterna Account Closed

Ask yourself why they would use coded language, when there's no real need for it.

Any communication today is better protected by cryptography then codes. You can eventually decipher codewords, as they're relatively easy to crack if they have loose associations to the words they mean. For instance, you'll notice the U.S. military doesn't use Codetalkers anymore.

Now we have powerful encryption like AES and powerful hash functions like SHA-1. Every intelligence agency in the world knows this is a better way then code. Code phrases essentially went out with the first World War I, and after the Germans created Enigma, no sane being uses code phrases to replace crypto.

Actors make the motions you described because they're not trying to act. If they were performing a scene, they'd probably stop doing said actions. However, take them out of that scene and they're just like you and I: Normal human beings.

Zoe's and Brian probably said the same thing because they honestly don't know what you're talking about. If someone came up to you and said, "Are you using a secret coded language?", your response would be along the lines of, "No, I don't know what you're talking about".
  5. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

What? I don't do any of those things. Why would you assume that? You're a jerk.
  6. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the replies bhawk and Aeterna.
  7. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

I'm having some trouble understanding what you are trying to say. Are you saying that the useage of these words is part of a encrypted form of communication?
    So if I was to write, "That movie was great and fun, and it blew me away" I'm saying something else other than basic generalizations?

Every society has its' general and adopted terms. Slang.

Seriously I do not think I'm understanding you because.. if that's the case you're challenging a basic accepted practise and evolution of the communication aspect in society.

Actors know how to make people "comfortable" and make it easier for people to "relate" to them. They understand a certain expression of human body language, and as part of their job want to connect with the audience. So, the way they dress, the sudden pauses, nose scratching, twitching, head tilting, eye movement, is more for our benifit than theirs, unless it is part of their own personal way of expressing something.

Every tried to pretend to be someone you're not? Talking is half of it, body language is the other half. It envokes certain amplifications or diluting to verbal expressions. Basic being using your hands and wideing your eyes when talking about something massive. Or as suddle as the softening of your tone of voice and lowering your eye focus to the floor when talking about something factually depressing.

It might all appear to be repetitive, because movie stars and politicians are speaking to the main society, and in order to connect with main society you need to speak their common language. Both verbal and body like.

Compare the attitudes and wording of society from the 70's to today. You'll notice a more bland but common form of expression in the 70's or any previous time to now. But if you put yourself in the moment of that specific time as you would be as our specific time, it would be no more or no less the same basic concept, someone attempting to speak to the masses by expressing themself as they are, while useing the common tounge and body language of the general masses.

That's what I think atleast.
  8. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Become a mason and figure it out yourself.
  9. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

Yes your right, "blew me away" is code for paranoid schizophrenic.
  10. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Don't really give a shit
  11. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

Thankyou for your thoughtful reply Blake :smile:
  12. wibble

wibble Well-Known Member

I honestly think you may be looking way too deep for hidden meanings which aren't there mate.

For example, some of the examples you cite in terms of text and all such are probably just common colloquialisms. I've heard lots of them used by my friends and family, and Im more than certain none of them are masons, skull and bones, illuminati or any other secret organisation.

As far as your friend, the policeman goes, all the coppers up my way are masons, as are loads of the landlords, local politicians and all such. Its basically a big boys club, a kind of a "I scratch your back, you scratch mine" sort of thing.

However mate, if your adamant in believing this, then fair play to you, be sure to let us know if you find anything behind this...
  13. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

yeah preytyy much but sooocallled'coded stuff' is stsill a littlee bit wacky tho even if i am a jerk. zosorry.
  14. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I've never examined coded language but I love subliminal advertising.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.