Cold and loaded

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by frankie626, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankie626

frankie626 Active Member

tucked away under my bed. I know this is my destiny. Maybe not yet but soon. Sometimes I press it hard against my temple or between the eyes. so tempted to squeeze this trigger but I'm not about to leave a mess here. I'll wait.

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

frankie626, it's not your time. give the gun to a friend. better yet, give the gun to one friend, and the bullets to another friend.

what has brought you to this point?

3. Rachael41

Rachael41 Well-Known Member

Please dont do anything like that :( i would miss u 2 much, and so would everyone of the forum :(!

i hope that watever ur goin through gets easier :(

im here for u.

always
    x

4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

might i suggest finding a new home for that piece, and a new home for the bullets that go with it. i know that is somewhat hard to do because you always want to have it there for whenever your ready. i have stouf i feel that way about to, but please we really don't want to hear that you have done that to yourself. we would really like to continue to see you around here. i am not just sayin' that ok? so please do whatever is going to keep you safe please. please take care and with the biggest most enormous plea please stay safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.