colder and colder

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by danz, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danz

danz Well-Known Member

Never really written a poem but wanted to give it a go.
    Its my first one ever so here goes.

Looking around I see the world getting bolder and bolder, inside where getting colder and colder.
    We spent our lives trying to be brave but your actions have pushed us to the edge of the grave,
    We suffered through the endless disappointment and pain and now it all ends with sadness in vain,
    They boast how you gave us this life, well look down for a second at this bloody soaked knife,
    For all of our faults and all the defeats, nothing will ever make us fall at your feet,
    While you were out there making your name, we were left stranded by the rules of your game,
    If this is your test then pull the red pen, sorry to disappoint but from now on we will say when,
    Destiny has bought us all to a time, a time were your creations now crave the flat line,
    If by chance we do ever cross paths we want you to know that you caused all of these scars,
    When the hurting gets major, you would be surprised at the answers found on the end of a razor,
    Not that this will mean shit to you, but these words to so many are both sickening and true,
    A final little something to say, fuck you for the price that you have made us all must pay,
    Looking around I see the world getting bolder and bolder, inside where getting colder and colder.

2. sgtsmoke

sgtsmoke New Member

Bravo That was an awsome poem i really identified with it thank you for that post.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

amazing :heart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.