Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Do you guys like to collect things? Not to show of or anything, but kitty is so happy kitty build my own colouring area, other than my art cart and so Iโ€™d actually do it. Decluttered some things to donate too (not just donating clothes).

Yay kitty has colouring area. The right box is collection of colouring books and planner essentials and the left side is stationeries since kitty was small too and my baby cactus plant is still growing. :D

D5BCDF45-3D23-4C1F-AB30-764B7FF91123.jpeg

Do you guys collect things? I know some of you are addicted to stationeries.... ๐Ÿ˜›

Can Kitty see it? ๐Ÿ˜บ
Tag: @Lane @extraterrestrialone @Walker @Auri @sinking_ship @Lux @Aurelia @Champagne @Gonz @BritishBloke @Optimistic Goatman @GFS

Please tag and invite more stationeries buddies!

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hm, no proper collections really. I have a lot of books, but that's not really the same. I have a decent number of pint glasses. And I'm overly sentimental and have a big heavy box that my husband labeled "(ship)'s feelings" with a bunch of cards and ticket stubs and stuff.

ShyGuy

I do have things that I collect OwO buut sadly I have some bad stalkers so that's why I don't wanna share most of them (that's why I wanted my name changed on here back when I made a new account and had a mod move my member information to the new account, but I guess name changes aren't possible cuz i'm still shyguy and still being stalked by haters oh well)

I feel like taking pictures of things that I collect, though~! ..Uhh again better to not do that in case I share it publicly in the future and the haters link it to me..

but yeah!! I collect stuff.. ^_^ I'd talk about it but I can't. (don't wanna reveal too much about me)

one thing that would be nice to collect, that I don't, is um ~w~ Cute clothes!! And other cute things.. and some cool things that I'd say but I don't wanna reveal much about me.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Do you guys like to collect things? Not to show of or anything, but kitty is so happy kitty build my own colouring area, other than my art cart and so Iโ€™d actually do it. Decluttered some things to donate too (not just donating clothes).

Yay kitty has colouring area. The right box is collection of colouring books and planner essentials and the left side is stationeries since kitty was small too and my baby cactus plant is still growing. :D

View attachment 38930

Do you guys collect things? I know some of you are addicted to stationeries.... ๐Ÿ˜›

Can Kitty see it? ๐Ÿ˜บ
Tag: @Lane @extraterrestrialone @Walker @Auri @sinking_ship @Lux @Aurelia @Champagne @Gonz @BritishBloke @Optimistic Goatman @GFS

Please tag and invite more stationeries buddies!
It's beautiful! So organized ๐Ÿค— I'm a virgo I like these things Kitty

Champagne

โœฏโœฏ Heart of an angel โœฏโœฏ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I love your little cactus, its cute and wow do you have a lot of colouring pencils :D

It is great to have an area like that, not just to declutter physical things but sitting there colouring will declutter your mind too.

My collections are of make up and a lot of different scents of shower gels. I like to get every scent from mango, raspberry to coconut.

Thanks for sharing, my sweet Godchild ๐Ÿ’ž

Auri

๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽถMetal Star๐ŸŽต๐Ÿฅ
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Oh yes!! Many people think I don't like having "things" because I love decluttering and more "minimalistic" looks, but I looooove collecting things that have some meaning to me. Things that don't really matter to me, I'd rather get rid of because I like having the space.

I have an enormous amount of books in my room, but to be fair I'd like to get rid of some of those that I'll never read (again) because I bought them at one point but I'm not interested in them anymore. My bookcase doesn't have any free space left, it's like playing a puzzle, trying to fit new books in there and keeping it somewhat organized and neat (like here). And I want to buy plenty new ones of course. :D

I also have an unusual amount of CDs. I have 6 shelves, 4 are dedicated to metal music, 1 is only for my favourite metal band, and 1 is for film music (and perhaps some rock). One shelf is like... approximately 12x15=180 CDs. Don't do the math, lol. I must have about 90 CDs of my favourite band only, that's a very special shelf...

And I have thousands of paper bookmarks. :D I get some wherever I go. Not sure what to do with them, but I keep getting more, so... ^^

When I move to my own place someday, I'll consider sharing pictures. :)

Auri

๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽถMetal Star๐ŸŽต๐Ÿฅ
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
When I used to collect books (I've gone completely digital) my bookshelves were 3 rows deep. Do you do that or do you only have one row per shelf?
Yeah, I do :D My shelves are not deep enough for 3 rows, only 2, so I have two rows everywhere, and books on top of others. Most people say it looks neat (I try), but from a perfectionist's point of view like mine, it's really messy. :p I also have books in a few drawers, in my parents' room, and... on my desk. Those really annoy me, but I don't really have the choice at this point. ^^ No book will go on the floor!

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
Yeah, I do :D My shelves are not deep enough for 3 rows, only 2, so I have two rows everywhere, and books on top of others. Most people say it looks neat (I try), but from a perfectionist's point of view like mine, it's really messy. :p I also have books in a few drawers, in my parents' room, and... on my desk. Those really annoy me, but I don't really have the choice at this point. ^^ No book will go on the floor!
My shelves are still 3 rows deep, and they've got books on top. But they're mostly for display, and collecting dust, because these days I do all my reading on my Nook, or the phone. I still love the smell of an old book though. That's something that apps and gadgets will never be able to give.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
I love your little cactus, its cute and wow do you have a lot of colouring pencils :D

It is great to have an area like that, not just to declutter physical things but sitting there colouring will declutter your mind too.
Kitty shares room with my mother, kitty so happy kitty finally got my own corner so it wonโ€™t disturb her so much. ๐Ÿ˜บ

My collections are of make up and a lot of different scents of shower gels. I like to get every scent from mango, raspberry to coconut.

Thanks for sharing, my sweet Godchild ๐Ÿ’ž
Woahh loveee๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00