college droped

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Sent, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sent

Sent Banned Member

cant take the stress of college cuz im bipolar even with meds and therapy

tried liebral arts and technical sides, and just registering for colege stresses me out

so can i be succesful like the facebook guy and the other computer guy without college?

i been applying for jobs everywhere and no ones calling me

what should i do? i have a certificate for completeing ms office courses and tried secratary type jobs but no luck

what should i do?

is there any forums for college drop out people?

also will i get girlfriend cuz i hear girls only like college degree guys with good money like guys only like thin hot girls.

also parents kicking me out next week then moving out of state. so i will be all aloone.

so lot of stress - little options - lots of depression.

2. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Theres always next year for college maybe your situation will be better then and you will be able to manage the course. It is possible to be successful without college stuff, then you would be relying on experience. Have you tried temping agencies, office based ones would be best if you wish to make us of the ms office. In some areas it is hard to find a jobs have you thought of getting maybe a just a bottom end job while you are looking so at least you have something to do and are still earning some money. The girl thing i can't really say but i don't believe they just date people with jobs, i guess trying to do activities or group/clubs with women would likely increse your chance of meeting new people. I'm not working and don't know what to do, and women?? So i know it doesn't feel good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.