College Exam Results: A Disgrace

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Ordep, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

5 exams done, 5 failures....Sometimes I feel as dumb as I rock...

Good thing I'm good at forging/photoshopping grade cards, otherwise I'd be out of college and working at the supermarket, without friends, without objectives and without dreams that don't involve work... My life would be as good as finished...

But then again, how many times can I fool my parents until I have to admitt that I must be fooling myself into believing that I can finish college...
  2. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear about your bad exam results. Have you tried studying more and paying more attention in class, or is something else the problem? :(
  3. Vangelis

Vangelis Well-Known Member

Hard to study and pass an exam when you have underlying problems not being addressed like problems at home, stress from peer pressure or parental pressure. All of the above can be worked out though.
  4. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

I dunno... Even when exams seem to go well, the result always comes out a failure, I do what I can but its just not enough...

Forget about it, there's nothing to be done now. Wish there was a way to close threads.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2010
  5. Ranxerox

Ranxerox Well-Known Member

Ordep, i know how you feel, it took me an extra two years to complete my course, and i had to rewrite the final module twice. The failure kills you, it tears you apart but it will make you stronger in the end, i used my failure and the resulting anger and frustration to fuel myself and i graduated in the end, through force of will alone, and im not a very intelligent individual, so im sure you will pass eventually.