1. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Well I started my college courses yesterday and so far I like em. I love the classes that I am going to have to be taking to get my degree. I do not know if many of you read my update and news thread in the update and news part of the forum but I am taking college courses online. I am going for my associates degree in Criminal Justice and then after I graduate from that I am going for my bachlor's and then probably my masters.
    I have to take Victimology, Psycology, Socialogy and Homeland Security to just name a few of the classes I will be taking for my degree. I want to be able to help people who are going through or went through things like I did.
    Also my son is my life and by doing the courses online I am able to spend time with him still and do my work. I am able to go to work, come home spend time with him take care of him and do my school work all at once. I do not gotta spend more time away from him then I would like too.

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

2. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

ooh thats awesome to hear, Crystal! I'm glad to hear you like your college courses and still manage to do college, as well as being with your son. How old is he now? he'd be so cute!!

Take care of yourself. :hug:

TDM

3. Tara

Tara Guest

aww thats good to hear !!
    good luck!!

4. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

TDM,
    He is now 16 months. Or he will be on the 2nd of June. Yes he is a real cutie. Thank you both for your kind words. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss