Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Nov 10, 2008.

1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I mean..I seriously don't know what to do. I am so behind already. Getting extensions here and there. I didn't even realise we had an assignment due in for today. Luckily he gave everyone an extra week. I don't think I can do it. I'm so stressed and down it's unreal. I guess I'll have to talk to him tomorrow..
  2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

If you are worried about your situation then you should talk to him. A teachers job is to help you to succeed. Let him know just how you are feeling and he should be able to give you the help and support you need. If not then he isn't doing his job. It will take some effort from you as well though. Best of luck.:smile:
  3. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

There's also great counselors at all grades of universities. College is one of the bigger stress inducing steps people take in this life. Luckily, most universities take the stress related with the life change of college life quite seriously.

4. tintin

tintin Guest

I know what you feel like. I've emailed my tutor to let her know how much am struggling.. Hopefully she can help.