college

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by cloudy, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

I am worried about my mental health at the moment. I am letting harassers get to me and I have thought about physically harming them. I am considering dropping my classes knowing that I probably won't return to finish the last of my classes. Some folks on here know what I'm bitching about. One keeps standing by where I sit everytime she goes to sort things from the printer and then she walks up and stands real close to me. I am thinking about xxx after I xxx her in the face. Her other friend had been walking behind me in class and accusing me of being a lesbian. I wish I xxx. Also thinking about taking xxxxx the fat bitch. the teacher ignores it and kisses their asses. the counselors think its my illness and that i am being paranoid. i am extremely angered by these people. the other day i thought about ending my life over a bunch of trash.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2010
  2. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

god fucking hates me.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It sounds so unfair that they can get away with this...but know, they are really the ones who have the problems...please do not give your future away to their intimidations...you deserve happiness and caring...please PM me if I can help...I am from Brooklyn, New York and we are grown tough here...lol..J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.