College

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by jojo777, Jun 20, 2011.

1. jojo777

jojo777 Active Member

So basically I am taking a college class this summer considering I withdrew from the other one in the fall because I was going to fail. I had to go to the hospital last night due to having a bunch of asthma problems so I wrote my teacher saying that I was sincerely sorry but I wasn't able to make it to her class today because I was really sick. Because of this I wasn't able to turn in a project which is worth 50% of my grade, atleast. She writes me back telling me that "No. There is no way that I can turn it in on Wednesday because that would automatically make it a zero." Lucky me, I am about ready to fail ANOTHER class thanks to a horrible teacher. I have seriously had it with college but unfortunetley for me, there is nothing I can do but go there because I don't have my drivers license yet and there really aren't any job opportunities in my area. I swear, college is probably going to be the end of me thanks to unecessary stress and evil people, atleast where I'm going.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

get a note from the doctor in hospital and go to head of college explaining what happen and see if someone over this teacher can step in and give you a break hugs to you