• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

College

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojo777

So basically I am taking a college class this summer considering I withdrew from the other one in the fall because I was going to fail. I had to go to the hospital last night due to having a bunch of asthma problems so I wrote my teacher saying that I was sincerely sorry but I wasn't able to make it to her class today because I was really sick. Because of this I wasn't able to turn in a project which is worth 50% of my grade, atleast. She writes me back telling me that "No. There is no way that I can turn it in on Wednesday because that would automatically make it a zero." Lucky me, I am about ready to fail ANOTHER class thanks to a horrible teacher. I have seriously had it with college but unfortunetley for me, there is nothing I can do but go there because I don't have my drivers license yet and there really aren't any job opportunities in my area. I swear, college is probably going to be the end of me thanks to unecessary stress and evil people, atleast where I'm going.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
get a note from the doctor in hospital and go to head of college explaining what happen and see if someone over this teacher can step in and give you a break hugs to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00