Colon Flushing (Enemas)

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Dave_N, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Does anyone here flush their colons with water? I've read that this is a great way to remove compacted fecal matter, so that the toxins don't accumulate in your colon. I've been doing this for over a year now and it feels so good afterwards, like there's no toxins inside of me.

For anyone who is interested, I do it like this. I drilled a hole into a water bottle cap and just squeeze the bottle so that the water goes into my colon. One bottle of water is usually enough. I do this in the mornings after using the toilet. I haven't been sick for two years now.

You should consider doing this if your feces has a really bad rotting smell. :tongue:
  2. 2cents

2cents Well-Known Member

this is interesting..
    just wanted to know more, it seems to me no difference from drinking more water but i would love to try out sounds fun :biggrin:
  3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Shouldn't that be done by a professional? :blink:
  4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

There are kits you can purchase that do this. It might be better that way but whatever works for you, I guess.
  5. You can in fact buy them at the pharmacy (chemist - for you Brits!) - really inexpensive too. Not exactly my definition of "fun", but it was a great relief as I'd had a lot of, um, constitutional problems last year...
  6. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip Dave but I'll pass thanks mate. :rolleyes:
  7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Uh, I think you should probably get a professional opinion on that...It can't be healthy, with the water bottle and all.
  8. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

I think things are meant to exit rather than enter.

Unless in the heat of the moment, of course!
  9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I've been doing this for over a year now and I'm as healthy as I've ever been. If your good at elliminating fecal matter then you wouldn't need to do this, but if your someone who suffers from chronic constipation, then you might consider this.
  10. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

11. Canti

Canti Guest

Oh my god im fighting back the laughter so hard!

Suprisingly though i do want to get it done :-o I want to be clean.. is that wrong (considering its up the ass)
  12. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Interesting. Will have to give it a try!
  13. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

we should start a poll : which would you prefer - Colonic Irrigation or Root Canal Work? :tongue:
  14. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

It's really not that bad. :laugh:
  15. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Actually, you probably should talk to a doctor before you decide to do something like this on a regular basis.

I can't remember exactly what I read about it but it has something to do with the natural balance in your gut. If you overdo it with the enemas, you could cause problems for yourself.

There have been people who advocated this for a long time. I think the Kellogg guy was one of the first (in this country anyway). Nevertheless, it doesn't seem like something that normally should be necessary in order to be healthy.

Chronic constipation isn't good either but again, a doctor's advice would be worth more.
  16. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

My thoughts exactly.

I couldn't imagine doing that. :mellow:
  17. ConsolationPrizeFighter

ConsolationPrizeFighter Well-Known Member

What do you do with the water bottle afterwards? What if someone got thirsty? :blink:
  18. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

What I do is wash it out and leave it in the washroom, so that no one accidentally drinks from it. :tongue: