Columbine - Illuminati mind-control

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by me1, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

Interesting article

2. DayOn

DayOn Active Member

Does the illuminati really exist?
  3. protonaut

protonaut Well-Known Member

Only in the olden times. After Galileo died, Cthulhu transfered their operations to the Alpha Centauri System. Emperor Norton voted in favor of building headquarters in San Francisco, but he was overruled by Yossarian, Don Quixote, and Bokonon.
  4. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Yes that is one of there best tactics, fear mongering. They create problems like pearl harbor, the war on communism, 9/11 for example and the blame it on some one else like for example terrorists which don't even really exist. Hitler uses similar tactics, to come into power, he also wanted world domination just like the illuminati. Then they offer a solution that has benefits for them, like war profiteering, taking over the middle easts oil etc. They will shed blood for their agenda. The vietnam war was so long because the elite bankers branch of the illuminati was making a fortune loaning money to the united states through their federal reserve system. Which isn't actually a part of the united states government its a private corporation.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.