Come And Share Your Dreams With Us

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Aquarius123, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

Dear Friends,

What are your dreams for the future of us and our world? Today the full Moon in Libra takes place. When you read the extract from my reflections on ‘The Full Moon’ below, you can see for yourself that this day has to be an ideal one for sharing my dream with you through the release of a brand new main part of the Stargazer’s Astro Files.

‘Physically as well as spiritually, each full Moon reflects the maximum amount of the Sun’s light onto the Earth. Esoterically, light is God’s wisdom and knowledge that brings increased understanding to humankind. Astrologically, the Moon is the symbol of our soul and its earthly personality with its many and varied experiences, through which we all have to learn and grow. Thus, our soul – the Moon – slowly gathers light, i.e. knowledge and wisdom from the Sun – our Highest Spirit Self – that disperses the darkness of the earthly self’s ignorance. By sharing what we find with others so that it lightens up their darkness, God’s eternal wisdom and truth are reflected back into our world where they grow ever stronger. The soul is the memory bank in which every bit of knowledge the earthly soul gathers is stored.’

Our Character Is Our Destiny – How and Why?

The Philosophy Behind The Divine Science

To whet your appetite, here is its first chapter:

Come And Share My Dreams
    Had I the Heavens’ embroidered cloths,
    Enwrought with golden and silver light,
    The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
    Of night and light and the half-light,

I would spread the cloths under your feet.
    But I, being poor, have only my dreams
    And my Wisdom from the Stars,
    I am spreading them underneath you instead.
    Please tread softly when you walk on them.

William Butler Yeats
    Edited by Aquarius

My dreams are of a peaceful world where human beings live and work together in peace and harmony. Instead of exploring, oppressing and enslaving those around them, unselfishly they help and support each other wherever they can. All accept responsibility for themselves, each other and our world. Everybody is a wise one who has taken charge of their character and with it their own destiny and that of our world. People are tolerant and patient with each other, having a kind and loving word not only for their nearest and dearest but for everyone, including members of other races and cultural backgrounds. Pulling in the same direction, all together we are moving forwards and upwards into an ever more peaceful and prosperous present and future.

The golden Age of Aquarius has arrived. Hunger, starvation, violence and crime are no longer known. We co-exist truthfully, with honesty and integrity, lying, cheating and corruption have long been forgotten. Religions, humankind’s age-old favourite excuse for spreading hatred and bigotry, warfare and destruction causing endless suffering and pain, vanished when all had woken up to their true nature and re-established their inner connection and direct link with our Creator. Hand in hand with God and the Angels all life once again moves smoothly along, the way it way back in the past.

During the final assault of the peak of the spiritual mountain of humankind’s reunion with its Creator, this new world was brought about by all of us pulling together in the same direction, living in ever more peaceful ways and working hand in hand with God and the Angels. All taking part in this world have done their share of beneficially influencing the flow of their own destiny and that of our world by working on improving their character, i.e. transforming their weaknesses into strength whilst further enhancing the characteristics that had already been developed into good and strong ones in previous lifetimes.

All of these things are why I am spreading the cloth of my dreams and my wisdom from the Stars at your feet, this time in the Astro Files. The same as all my other jottings, this one was woven with many colours, much love and a great deal of care. When you work with me in my dreams, please proceed gently and with kindness because you are walking not only on my dreams but also your own. And they, in the final analysis, are the visions of God and the Angels for our whole race and its world.

We are part of God and God is part of us – we are God. The Godhead experiences itself through us and dreams its visions through us. At the same time, we are the dreamer and the dreamed. In one human soul God experiences itself as having great riches of the Earth, in another it is spiritual ones and freedom and ultimate release from the shackles from our planet. One dream is not better than the other. Each is merely a different kind of learning and God getting to know different aspects of Itself.

Recommended Reading:
    ‘Climbing The Spiritual Mountain & Living Creatively’
    ‘Transforming Weaknesses Into Strengths’
    ‘The Godhead Dreams Through Us’
    ‘My Thoughts Are Not Like Your Thoughts’

I look forward with great interest to any comments and observations you care to make and your own insights and dreams for the future you might like to share with us here.

With love and light,

2. Aquarius123

Building Bridges

Building Bridges​

Once upon a time, there were two brothers who lived on adjoining farms. One day they fell out with each other over a minor misunderstanding. It was their first serious rift in forty years of farming side by side, sharing machinery and trading labour and goods, as and when needed. Their long collaboration began to fall apart, until it finally came to an exchange of bitter words that was followed by weeks of silence.

One morning there was a knock on the older brother’s door. In front of it stood a man with a carpenter’s toolbox who said: ‘I’m looking for a few days’ work. Have you any small jobs I can help you with?’

‘Yes,’ said the older brother. ‘come to think of it, there is a job for you. Look across the creek at that farm. It belongs to my younger brother! Last week there was a meadow between us, but he took his bulldozer and created a creek between us for the river to run through. I believe he did this to spite me, so I think I’ll do him one better. See that pile of lumber by the barn? Take it and build me an eight foot high fence, so I no longer have to see his place or his face anymore.’

The carpenter replied: ‘I think I understand the situation. Show me the nails and the post hole digger and I’m sure I can do a job that’s to your satisfaction.’ So, the older brother helped the carpenter to get the materials ready. Then he went off for a day on the town, while the carpenter was working very hard indeed. All day he toiled, measuring, sawing and nailing and when the farmer returned at sunset, he had just finished his job.

Seeing it, the farmer’s eyes opened wide and his jaw dropped. There was no fence anywhere. Instead, the carpenter had built a bridge that stretched from one side of the creek to the other. It was a fine piece of work, complete with handrails and everything else that makes a bridge a good one. While he was standing and pondering on the situation, his younger brother approached the bridge. Standing and admiring it he said: ‘You are quite a fellow to build this bridge, after all I said and did.’

For a moment or two the brothers hesitated and stood, each at their end of the bridge, but then they stepped forward, walked to the middle and shook hands with each other. When they turned round they saw the carpenter hoisting his toolbox onto his shoulder. ‘Oh,’ said the older brother, ‘don’t go away. Stay a few days. I’ve a lot of other things for you to do.’. ‘I’d love to stay,’ replied the carpenter, ‘but many more bridges are waiting to be built by me.’

* * * ​

Aquarius is the sign of siblinghood, kinship and friendship among all peoples, nations and ultimately all life. It symbolises revolution, renewal, transfiguration and transmutation. In the Age of Aquarius, now upon us, humankind’s highest hopes and aspirations personally and collectively are going to find their fulfilment, on every level of our existence.

During this age, any religion or belief system that refuses to recognise the oneness of all life will be doomed to die a natural death caused by ever dwindling numbers of supporters. Religious convictions are of no use to anyone, unless they encourage their followers not to be on the lookout for a kind carpenter who magically materialises and does their bridge building work for them. Nobody will or can do this for anyone. Everybody has to be their own handy person. In all our relationships, including the one with God and ourselves, each human soul must build its own inner and outer bridges. The same is true for our connection with any member of the human family, independent of race, colour or creed, as well as the participants in other realms of life – visible and invisible to earthly human eyes.

For the warring brothers in the story above a kind carpenter comes who quietly and secretly builds the bridge they need to heal their relationship. No-one will do the same for our bridges. They are a DIY job, if ever there was one. Our materials too are of a different kind. Nothing less than human kindness and goodness, forgiveness, tolerance, consideration and respect for ourselves, each other and all life, are good enough for the work waiting for us.

These are the Divine qualities that quite naturally grow in human hearts, as soon as they open up to the love of the Highest and begin to perceive God in all life and beings, including those formerly considered to be enemies. The ascent of the spiritual mountain back into the oneness with God proceeds much swifter when one finally grasps that there is no such thing as enemies. One then realises that those who formerly looked and behaved like adversaries in truth merely drawn to us to act as temporary teachers for particularly difficult, traumatic and painful lessons.

There is only one religion, the one of love.
    There is only one race, the one of humankind.
    There is only one gender and that is humanity.
    There is only one language, the one of the heart.
    And there is only one God and I am
    Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

Recommended Reading:
    ‘The Religion Of The New Age’

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
  3. Aquarius123

Telling A Truth From A Lie

Telling A Truth From A Lie​

As we know by now, our environment is an outer manifestation and a reflection of everybody’s inner truth. Nothing can happen in the outer world unless it has first taken place on the inner level. Because of this, when our inner world heals, everything in our environment does the same. Through the inner connection with the Source of our being, everybody potentially has access to all Its wisdom and knowledge. Whenever we receive any kind of spiritual information, there stirs within us a feeling that what we hear or read is right or wrong. This is the Universe’s signal that what we have found is either in keeping with the Source’s knowledge or it is not. It’s an action of our own built-in lie detector, which every human soul possesses, at least potentially. Once the inner connection with the Highest has been re-established, constant practising this aspect of our nature makes it grow ever more powerful. Eventually, it gets so strong that, at all times and in all situations, we feel the resonance that rises through the world of our feelings, from deep within our own heart, and reliably tells whether something is true or false.

The inner Master, teacher and guru in every human soul is our Highest Self and this is It’s way of teaching us the art of discernment. This aspect of our nature belongs to the highest levels of life and is part of the Christ, it is the Christ. It constantly accompanies us and guides us through every experience, in our present existence and all others. It knows us, the earthly self, better than we will ever know ourselves. The Highest Self is familiar with all our needs and especially our spiritual requirements. This is the filter through which all knowledge from the Source passes. It alone decides how much of God’s sacred truth every individual soul can cope with, at any given stage of all evolutionary phases.

It knows when one of us is ready to find out more. And that’s how it comes about that at some stage we may be completely satisfied with believing that Jesus Christ is a historical figure, who once really did walk the Earth. Only when a soul has grown sufficiently in understanding and is therefore mature enough, can the revelation begin to make sense that the story of Jesus’ life is a legend and that the Master is a symbol for the archetypal God man, waiting to come alive in each and every human soul. This is how the spiritual knowledge in us and our world is updated and upgraded from time to time.

New religions and belief systems then emerge that are intended to move us, individually and collectively, another step forwards on the evolutionary pathway that eventually returns all human souls into the full conscious awareness of their oneness with God. And this is how, what once was considered to be as truth, in the light of greater comprehension becomes not an untruth or a lie, but merely an outdated belief. Discarding ever more of them about us, our world, our place and role in it, takes a long time. Yet, each false belief we let go of moves us that bit closer back into the knowledge of our true nature. This process brings deep inner soul healing to us and our world.

One of the laws of Creation is that new things can only be born when something old has outlived its usefulness and is therefore ready to die and be destroyed. Yet, nothing in the whole of Creation is ever wasted. For example, the cells and atoms of physical matter rearrange themselves and are transformed by the Highest into different lifeforms. The same applies to ideas and principles. They too have to be allowed sufficient time and space to die a natural death, so they can be shed when their time for doing so has come. As time goes by, they transform themselves into new and more helpful ways of perceiving things and of thinking and believing. This is also true for a great many of our world’s current viewpoints that are based on nothing more than superstitions and false beliefs. As nature abhors a vacuum, every small bit of empty space that is created in our individual and collective consciousness by clearing one of them out, instantly fills with the healing energy of the Divine. Even the tiniest fraction of a renewed understanding of God and humankind’s relationship with It helps it to flow into us and everything that shares our world with us.

‘Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it, or because it is spoken and rumoured by many, or because it is found written in your religious books, or because it emanates from your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. When you find after observation and analysis that anything agrees with your reasoning and is conducive to the good and benefit of all, accept it and conduct your life by it.’ The Buddha

4. etznab

etznab New Member

Re: Telling A Truth From A Lie

I thought that was a nice contribution. Thanks.
  5. Aquarius123

Re: Telling A Truth From A Lie

I am glad you enjoyed my offering and thank you for saying so. With love - Aquarius :hug:
  6. Aquarius123

The Quest For God's Eternal Wisdom And Truth

‘Do not believe anything simply because you have heard it, or because it is spoken and rumoured by many, or because it is found written in religious books, or because it emanates from your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. When you find after observation and analysis that anything agrees with your reasoning and is conducive to the good and benefit of all, accept it and conduct your life by it.’ The legend of the Buddha, ca. 563 – 483 BCE.

The figure of the Buddha is a metaphor for human souls in their awakened and enlightened state. His last words to his disciples are the most poignant ones, as valid now as they were then: ‘Go and work out your own salvation, with diligence.’
  7. Aquarius123

The Quest For God's Eternal Wisdom And Truth

White Eagle: ‘Truth is like a shining jewel that has many facets. Souls who have uncovered truth within themselves do not say: ‘I have the only truth’ but ‘I see the truth through my facet, but it has many facets along which its rays travel. What is true to me may not be true for my siblings.’. That’s why we need to walk our path of service with tolerance, ready to observe and appreciate the truth that shines through every soul’s facet. At the core of truth lies the discovery that its central pivot is love, tolerance and an understanding that other people have their own truth as much as we have ours. Let the recognition of this be the keynotes of your service on the earthly plane.’