Come on... help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help me to get answers for my questions.

What is the painless way to kill yourself?

What is the best gun that grants a kill and cheap (I am 21, almost 22, so i can get a license)?

Which and in which quantity of pills should i take to grant a kill?

Quick, answer me. I am going to kill myself on 11 April, with or without your help.

Jenna

Think about this

Do you really want to go through with it?

Do you really want to leave your family behind?

What will you family, friends, relatives feel about doing this?

I recommend you think before acting

If you need someone to rant at then you can rant all you like at me I run my own site and I have been known to help people see differently

gitana

SF Friend & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi, Locked! If you are seeking methods, you have come to the WRONG place.. We are a pro LIFE site and do not give out any methods here. If you desire, help and support and friends, we are here for you.. I know, life can be very devastating and speaking from my own experience..

Can you share more about the deep pain and hurt you are feeling? Please give us a chance.. I understand and many people here do also.. Allow us to help you and walk with you and talk to us.. Lean on us.. if you are looking for methods to end it all.. won't happen at all.. here.. Yes, I have been there many times in my life, and found SF 3 years ago.. accidentally.. People here really sincerely care about each other.. I wouldn't be here to tell you so if not true.. and we all understand..

We will NOT help you end it but just know that we are here for you if you need someone to talk to..I know it is very difficult to trust and when one is in pain, hurting, wounded deeply, it seems like life will never get better.. Please talk to us, more, Okay? What is going on that you feel that you need to end it? So, you have a date set? You know, that date can change at any time.. I only ask that you give us a chance to be there for you.. we care tremendously about you more than you will ever know..

I am really glad you are here and opened up what you are feeling.. You didn't find us by accident..

Love

Tracie

Jenna

Listen to what tracie has to say.

You may be feeling alone, rejected, abandonded and that nobody cares for you but we do. I have tried suicide on a number of occasions and it is not the way to go. It is very unpleasant for those people who actually do care for you and for those who are close to you. Even when we argue with our parents they only do it to help you.

We are here to help you. Tell us what the problem is and why you want to die so suddenly. Here for you and so is everyone else on this forum.

gitana

SF Friend & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi, again... okay, you are not interested in any pro life opinons at all..and Jenna just reached out to you.. so what is your problem? You are hurting and wounded deeply and it seems the only way out. but not so.. there is no problem here at all.. Yes, what about any family or friends? What do you think anybody, even though you feel that you don't matter will happen? I have lost many people in my life, Locked.. 9 to suicides, very close people. . and other due to illness and accidents.. I went to 5 funerals in 4 months, and have had to deal with great loss... at this time, my very best friend, who suicided, and could share with her deeply anything.. and my boyfriend, of 7 years, killed in motorcycle accident.. at the time.. I grew up with death all around me... I have been very suicidal alot through my life also.. I should not be here, to tell you the truth.. I have tried alot in my life and angry that I made it through... and don't say that I wasn't serious.. long story.. because I was.. Have been in ICU several times.. should not have made it at all.. no matter what someone tries, I know people who have attempted.. seriously, who are vegetables, and other people who have attempted.. no matter what.. method... extreme... and still lived through it... shocking.. one doesn't really know.. I am lucky my organs weren't damaged and that I made it, and I didn;t want to at all. No matter what, just because one tries something and it seems like it will work, NOT always.. so if you aren't interested in pro life site opinions then I don't know what to tell you.. I know..

There is NO problem at all.. Believe me..well, anyway, if you don't want to give us a chance.. I don't know what to say but to encourage you to allow us to be there for you.. If you are asking people to PM you for methods.. this is a warning.. If you don't want to give us a chance.. it is your choice and we are pro life... We are not going to answer any questions you have regarding any methods..

Gitana/Tracie

Last edited by a moderator:

Jenna

I have to agree with all you have said tracie.

There is only so much we can do. We are not there in person but it does not mean that we dont care. We have all been in similar situations to you. Just think about what you are doing? I think you are in the wrong place if you want methods.

These types of forums are designed to help people. People go out of there way to help you but you seem to want to throw it back to us. What are we meant to do? Let us help you.

You may not be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel but things can get better.

Hang in there is all I can say

ace

Locked don't do it please with suicide you can end up doing something you really don't want to,stick around here we all know what pain you're in and we can support each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00