come on just do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

helena

Staff Alumni
hi
please try to hold on for a bit... would you like to tell us what's brought you so far to not want to live anymore?
Maybe you'll find people here dealing with the same or similar issues and that can relate to you and maybe help you to find a way to deal with things better.
post if and when you're up to share more about yourself , for the time beeing just take care of yourself, I'm sure you're worth to live a happy life,and I hope you find a way to get there.
:hug:
helena

helena

Staff Alumni
well, life isn't allways this loveable, amusing, pleasant place to be, but there are a lot of things that can get better, some can be treated....I personnaly I'm not a big fan of life too, but keep trying to see the reasons why I'm supposed to stay around and I still hope that there will be a time without worries and maybe some long lasting happiness.
:hug:

ace

See, i put myself in this position....i cant live w/ with that..selfish i know.i wish i didnt hate life

No you didn't put yourself in this position,you never asked to be depressed if you could change the feeling to being better you would do it.It is difficult being depressed what's upsetting you?

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
Tell us what is going on deathwalking. Maybe we can help you find solutions other than the one you are considering. We can offer you support and friendship, but you ultimately need to do the work. I know how difficult things can be. Many of us are, or have been, where you are right now. Give us a chance and yourself too. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00