Come on, weekend!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by j86, Sep 29, 2007.

1. j86

j86 Well-Known Member

Weekends are the worst, really.
    I'm sure the majority of you would beg to differ but I hate them.
    I only look forward to my therapist meetings and psychiatrist appointments because then I only feel safe knowing they understand me.

And on weekdays, the safe haven is open and I love being there because I can relax knowing i'm not the only one like me.

Weekends I hate because i'm home. I'm home and no one gives a shit about me. They aren't mean but they just don't understand and i'm not going to explain anything to them because they'll just try to change the story.

So all I do on the weekends are just go on the internet, play a video game, read, and then sleep. That's it. I hate it. I hate being stuck here and just stulling around all day.

So, fuck off weekend.

2. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

I agree weekends suck :tongue:

3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

I graduated college three months ago. Life has been one big anxiety-filled weekend depression fest for me since then.

I think weekends are bad because you know it is when you're supposed to be out having fun doing shit with everyone else. But you can't find the motivation. Fuck weekends.

4. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

ive been there and my friends actually made fun of me coz i couldnt wait to get ot work on monday, weekends were so lonely and all i would do is stew in my own thoughts and pain but while i worked i kept busy... fortunately that has passed, now its the other way round, work has become the lonely place that i loathe.