Come say hi :) we can be friends and such

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by wecouldfightcrime, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wecouldfightcrime

wecouldfightcrime Active Member

i'm 17. 18 in less than 2 months.

don't worry i'm not immature (pretty sure i can already hear everyone clicking 'back' on their browser!) :biggrin:

so a little bit about me?

i've been depressed since i was 14. i started to cut my wrist for no reason. i enjoyed it. i spiralled. i have a bad realtionship with food. i've lost 2 stone since may (i used to be even fatter than i am now believe it or not). then i quit. i got better for 6 months. now i'm back, with a vengence. worse than ever. cutting a bit deeper, in the process of being diagnosed with bulimia, i am very seriously considering suicide.

starting to plan. hopefully will attempt this< edit moderator total eclipse timeline> after my a level exams. i know it is no joking matter but i have not joined this forum to be talked out of it. i just want to be around like minded people, help others, provide support, get involved and share my opinions.

i'm a character. i hope you will talk to me, add me as a friend because i'm very lonely at the moment!! :IrishDoll:
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya! Welcome to SF! Chances are you won't be lonely here for very long. Lots of people here who can relate to your situation!

I hope that you DO change your mind and decide to live a good long life. From what you've written, I can see that you're intelligent, well-spoken, sensitive, insightful. I think it would be a sad loss if you were to go. :hug: Be safe!
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi i do hope you reach out hun for all the supports that are there. Welcome to SF
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome to you..glad to have you aboard now..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.