comfort item?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by emily83, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

does anyone have a comfort item. that they may take to bed with them, or take wherever, give them hope... that kind of thing?

my comfort item is my cuddly simba- it is awsome
  2. JustKindaThere

JustKindaThere Well-Known Member

I have about 30-40 stuffed toys on my bed.

I am 24.
  3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

what toys do you have?. what ones do you like...
  4. siuling337

siuling337 Member

5. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Well Emily other than Claire of course there is the photo of her on my pillow screen printed like an image on a T-Shirt :lol:
  6. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Awwwwww Charlotte lol anyway you are never too old for gonks
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

When I was small (not sure of the age maybe 7 or 8) I had a small little teddy that I took to bed each night and you know what imaginations are like at that age, I would pretend I was taking care of it, strange that this memory only came back to me when I saw this thread. But it's never a bad idea to have a comfort item. Right now my medications are my comfort items... a sad turn out I guess, but hmm that's the way it went.
  8. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

My comfort item is Rudi, my favorite teddy bear. I am an old lady and still sleep with him.
  9. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

My earplug case. With earplugs contained inside, of course. I have much sound sensitivity due to autism that I use the earplugs to manage. So I keep them with me always. And I always know if things get too much I can put in the earplugs and it won't be so bad. If for some reason i don't have them with me I get very anxious about it.

Speaking of teddy bears, I have one as well. He's a polar bear teddy bear. Named Kasparov. :3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.