comfort item?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by emily83, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

does anyone have a comfort item. that they may take to bed with them, or take wherever, give them hope... that kind of thing?

my comfort item is my cuddly simba- it is awsome

2. JustKindaThere

JustKindaThere Well-Known Member

I have about 30-40 stuffed toys on my bed.

I am 24.

3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

what toys do you have?. what ones do you like...

4. siuling337

siuling337 Member

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW......:rockon::bump2:

5. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Well Emily other than Claire of course there is the photo of her on my pillow screen printed like an image on a T-Shirt :lol:

6. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Awwwwww Charlotte lol anyway you are never too old for gonks

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

When I was small (not sure of the age maybe 7 or 8) I had a small little teddy that I took to bed each night and you know what imaginations are like at that age, I would pretend I was taking care of it, strange that this memory only came back to me when I saw this thread. But it's never a bad idea to have a comfort item. Right now my medications are my comfort items... a sad turn out I guess, but hmm that's the way it went.

8. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

My comfort item is Rudi, my favorite teddy bear. I am an old lady and still sleep with him.

9. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

My earplug case. With earplugs contained inside, of course. I have much sound sensitivity due to autism that I use the earplugs to manage. So I keep them with me always. And I always know if things get too much I can put in the earplugs and it won't be so bad. If for some reason i don't have them with me I get very anxious about it.

Speaking of teddy bears, I have one as well. He's a polar bear teddy bear. Named Kasparov. :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.