Comfortably Numb

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by }{Feather Pen}{, Apr 26, 2007.

1. I... Don't feel anything. I mean, I am thinking of all kinds of things that are making me irritable, but my feelings are numb. I'm not angry at heart, for I don't feel it, but in my mind I'm raging mad at everything that makes my life miserable. Does this mean I'm close to the edge? I can't tell. Someone help me please. I have no clue why I feel I'm not feeling. I see but don't respond. I feel as if I'm floating but my mind is raging Hell against all else. I don't even think I'm making sense anymore.

I'm bothered..

Yes, bothered.

No one accepts me for the way I am.

I've been banned from countless message boards because people don't like me. I write and think and speak in a way that is unacceptable. My actions and ideas are turned away and shunned. I try and respect other peoples wishes but when I do, they call me a pushover.

Yes, I am a pushover.

Then I just move from one forum to the next. I never truly find friends on the internet. Or in real life. The only Internet friend I ever made is never on the internet anymore. I just talk to him in person now.

My life is an embarrassment, that's why I try to hide on the Internet. But it doesn't work. I'm never accepted by anyone. People say they are my friend, but they don't know me. No one knows me. I can't show my true self.

:sad:

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you have experienced that kind of rejection. I hope you will find things to be different here. We are each individuals with different ways of thinking. Some are easier to understand than others. Don't give up on us if we don't understand you. Help us to understand. Please take care. :hug:

3. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

I like you and I want to be your friend, honestly. I think the feeling your getting is emptyness, void. I dont get much intense emotion either, I just feel empty and bored and tired.

4. Ha ha, I just realized I titled this "Comfortably Numb" when it's not all that comfortable. It just reminded me of Pink Floyd, I guess.