Coming Clean

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Illusion, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Ever feel like you wanna share your thoughts but never can? Or perhaps you worry you will offend someone or upset them? I feel both ways A LOT. I feel like getting my thoughts out and not caring cause I'm bored. Others can join along to if they want to. I'm allowed to let it all out here aren't I? So thats what I'm gonna do and its gonna feel great. :D

Here I Go;
    -It annoys me when people constantly share pictures of their kids and talk non stop about them. Its like they lack a personality or don't have one.
    -I hate when people tell me about who flirts with them or the stuff they do with their mate. Makes me jealous and its awkward.
    -I can tell when teachers tries to hard to be cool and be one of the students. It really annoys me.
    -I do believe my sister has the worst attitude I've ever seen on a baby.
    -It irks me when someone is constantly taking pictures of their selves no matter where they are. Its like "CONCEITED ALERT".
    -Most times, listening to other peoples hobbies and talents bore me.
    -Sometimes I tell people they look cute when they actually don't.
    -Guys who take a ton of picture of themselves topless through the mirror and set them as their profile picture annoy me. Again its like "CONCEITED ALERT".
    -I do think people that say stuff like "OMG ^.^ nomnom cookie <33 ily ho :)!" all the time are trying way to hard to be cute and blend in. They come off annoying as fuck to me.
    -I hate when girls say "suck my *male part name here*" as a comeback. Its very lame and unrealistic.

._. Yeah I sounded pretty mean on these. Might add more some other time, but thats all for now. I sure do feel great though!
    Getting my thoughts out to a group of people I find to be mature and cool (this site). :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2011
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sometimes it does help to get those things out that annoy us in the open
    I hate having to listen to crappy music with nothing but screaming in it what is the point

3. Illusion

Yeah I know. Its more of nonsense screaming than music.

4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Lol! I always like it when you rant because you seem to think of the same shit I do! :laugh:

Lol! I sometimes do that. But it wouldn't be to their face. I would say "he's cute". Most guys would be scared if I said to them "You're cute!". They'd probly run away, LOL.

.....omg. This happens SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. I'm apart of a gay teen forum/chat place thing(I don't really do anything besides skulk in the shadows :dry:) and you have no idea how much guys take pics of their chest....it's like: "HELLO? I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR FACE EVERY NOW AND THEN YEA?" :laugh:. Place on their profiles they always have to put in the "Ideal partner" section shit like: 'hot' 'cute'. I'm like, wow. Someone's overrated.

PS - I've also received nude pics of a kid over MSN. I didn't even know he was going to send them....until I brought MSN back up. <-- fail.

I don't see a lot of this. Because SF is really the only 'social' website I go on. Kinda lame that my 'social networking' site is a suicide forum.....:mellow:.

I can't remember getting this from anyone, but I'm pretty sure I've seen it 'somewhere'. Mind you, if I copped that from a chick, I'd say "I would if you actually had one." lol :rolleyes:

@@@@total_eclipse

holy crap! that shit is fucking annoying! Screamo or what ever it's called....and death metal blah blah blah. I'm like 'I can't even hear what the retard is saying???' I don't see the point in listening to a song unless you can atleast figure out what the dialogue is.

5. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Screaming music rocks, woooo. Proper hard core :p

My BF has his Fbook Av with him topless in front of a mirror and so do many others. Girls take your choice!

I'm glad you were able to let your emotions out and that you feel a lot better, we all have our views on these topics above :) Take care :flowers:

6. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I don't mind seeing them topless or anything lol. It's just that I tend to find it intimidating/makes me self concious :mellow:

7. Illusion

You made my day LongRoad95 :D

8. Matt93

Matt93 Well-Known Member

TOTAL ECLIPSE! D:

Nah, I know what you mean when you say you dislike screamo/ metalcore/ death metal or whatevs, but I have to admit, it's my favourite kinda music! I guess being brought up on my parents non-stop listening ABBA a guy has to rebel a little... though I have to admit also... ABBA kick ass :')

I see this all too often, I've a few 'friends' on facebook who've recently just had kids. There's a photo album up of one and it's got like a million pictures, and she's like barely a week old. It makes me VEEERRYYY SICK.

I don't really get jealous about this, but I hate it when people flirt with me.

I used to have a biology like this, but he was actually cool, but that's cause he liked my kinda music, and we got along well :) Though, there are a few teachers I know like this, and they fail miserably, and it pisses me the fuck off.

I just hate people that have bad attitudes, and treat other people like shit. It's stressful and blatantly evident how little they care about others.

Ahh, now this is one I could rant for hours on, but, I'm not in a 'ranty' mood XD But I do find it annoying when people take pictures of themselves everywhere, though, I used to do this with friends. But what I find more annoying is when a girl, or anyone takes photos of themselves and claims that they're ugly, just to get people to say "Oh no you're not!" Ugh, I know I know, it might genuinely be self esteem issues, but come on, that's attention seeking.

Being bisexual, I sometimes enjoy this, but sometimes you get those guys who do it, who are just NOTHING special to look at it, and they're like looking like they're stroking their bodies and shit. Ugh.

Yeah, I totally agree here. I get this all the time with people on Facebook. Like my cousins too, ugh. She's like 12 and she's going out with her like 90th boyfriend and like she's been with him like a week and she posts a status every minute saying, "OMG OMG i lv u soo mch bbz"
    I feel like commenting and saying, "No, you're 12, you're not in love. It's been a week. You've had more boyfriends than I've got hairs on my head, seriously, you people need to learn what love is." It's sickening.

I know SOOOO many people like this. It's pathetic. And LongRoad95, that made me laugh what you said about this. I'd agree too, I'd say something similar, yet sarcastic as hell, like, "Wor, wap it out then love." But, those comebacks, are just boring.

9. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

ZOMG like this thread is sooooo FTW!!! <33 I lurve this thread so much and you av is like so kewl <33

lol i love some cooments in this thread doing exactly what you said you hate!!

10. gamergirl

gamergirl Well-Known Member

i love screamo xD