Coming close

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ken5555, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Ken5555

Ken5555 Member

Whenever I tell people how I feel they just leave. I don't want to talk to anyone, I don't want to do anything just die. I came close to ending it a few months ago but didn't and wimped out. Been doing some acid and stuff but I don't know. Trying to come up with a plan to make it look like an accident but it's hard. Thought about going in the woods and <mod edit - methods> but a whole missing persons search might happen. I don't want anything anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2016
  2. Deety

Deety Well-Known Member

Have you talked to a professional yet? They will be able to help you much more than friends/family if these have been the people you've been telling. And keep sharing here.... are there any specific reasons you want to share about why you are feeling this way?

3. Ken5555

Ken5555 Member

No, I called that hotline last time I really got ready but they didn't help. To be fair what can they do, they don't know how to fix your life, I spent years trying to figure it out. I might be willing see a professional if I don't have to pay.

4. Ken5555

Ken5555 Member

I no longer have goals. It sounds pathetic but I had a girl that I was close to and I miss a lot. It was a long time ago and stuff but it sucks. Nothing replaced it. My job sucks but I need it. I have no one close. I hate myself a lot, I've fucked up every good opportunity i get. I'm annoying, selfish and can't do anything right.

5. Deety

Deety Well-Known Member

What country are you in/what is the health system set-up? I hope you can get access to free treatment, I think it will make a big difference for you. Not pathetic, humans are supposed to live in close community settings, when you don't have enough good people in your life/a special person it is bloody hard to feel ok.

6. Ken5555

Ken5555 Member

I live in america

7. Deety

Deety Well-Known Member

Your health system is much more difficult to navigate then, are there free clinics you could go to? Do you have a family doctor you can afford to see? I would not be here if not for the professional help I got. Luckily where I live acute treatment of any kind is free, and doctor visits are a reasonable price (although some still struggle to pay)