Coming to a sad realisation.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kobosis, May 1, 2015.

1. Kobosis

Kobosis Member

Just when i think everything is ready to normalise in my life.. how wrong i am.

My head is a confusing and disgusting place right now.. so many thoughts and worries in my life and i don't know what to do with myself.

I have been stuck in a rut for a few days now where i feel my life is goin no where... like my life means nothing. Now i can appreciate that everyone wants to be supportive but i i just don't know how long it will take for me to just take the last step and end it all.

I have had many thoughts like this for the past week.. and i don't see them stopping any time soon. I think about the few people that would 'Miss' me and then i think about all the hardship that has happened in my life.

<mod edit NyJmpMaster - guidelines>
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi kobosis, sure sounds like a struggle you are going through. With depression we can be our own worst enemies, I encourage you to just keep on talking and letting it all out. I'm curious, what occurred when you were 16 years old?
  3. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Is there anything that has happened in recent weeks that may have triggered the thoughts and latest period of depression? There is usually something, even if it seems small and insignificant that can cause big problems.