Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Sparky55313, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

Its my sons bday today..its mine alo also...the annivaersay of moms pasing,
    I shared this info with a freind.
    Being on Abilif, coming into this morning, I didn't take my friends wishes.
    I was doong so good for a month and this all nuliffies what has happened.
    I was greeted at my door with case workers.Ask all the questions of whY I didn't want treatment.
    Then the crisis team shows up. They tell me they can take.But gathering all the info they need on myself peters out. The the swat teams comes in. Sourrnded my home and busted in the front glass.
    I got tazard. I didn't fall. Pulled leads out and was tazzerd again. This one took me down.
    I was lucky enough I was left to be at my home. There are promises that I will be visisted again soon by the mental health workers.
    All this because I didn't answer an my phone because it didn;t have time on it. I never consented to more test. I made it very clear to my doc that I don't want testing.
    My mehtod is to die at an early help fromk scecial groups. i just want God to take hassles.
    I don't give a rats ass about my wellbeing. I prayed to God to take me so I will not consent to medical help.
    I know I will be taken away in the next few days....sent to the rubber room.
    I have been there before....but like always I only tell them what they want to hear.
    I have a very serious heart condition. I refuse taking the meds.
    But know what? I will be Forced once again to take them.
    Then its once life having no feelings.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: Really sorry for what you had to go through today. That had to be awful.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i too am sorry for such force this is not necessary i think they just power hungry. You need to stay well for your son you cannot think abt you If taking meds make you stable do it tell doc about no emotion get on something different. keep focus on your son he is what matters because passing on your pain to him is just not fair.
  4. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

You got visited by mental health workers, refused treatment, got tazered twice by a SWAT team, and then were left to yourself at home, while suicidal? I don't believe you.

Why would a SWAT team visit a suicidal person, taze them twice, then leave?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.