• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Comments On Profile Posts Not Showing Up In Alerts

may71

I commented on someone's profile post, but didn't get an alert when they replied. Oddly, the "likes" from this member for my previous comments did show up in alerts.

I got an alert when another member replied to a different profile post.

The only thing unusual about the no-alert comment is that it has some emojis in it

extraterrestrialone

Assembled words vs disjointed thought
SF Supporter
I commented on someone's profile post, but didn't get an alert when they replied. Oddly, the "likes" from this member for my previous comments did show up in alerts.

I got an alert when another member replied to a different profile post.

The only thing unusual about the no-alert comment is that it has some emojis in it
i very often don’t get alerts. i also have post that have not been responded to so i wonder of the other person or people did not get alerts too.

may71

i also have post that have not been responded to so i wonder of the other person or people did not get alerts too
If the post shows up in the unanswered threads list, then it should be visible. No one particular person will get an alert for an unanswered post, or even if more posts are added. I think it's just quotes, comments, and likes that get alerts

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00