Committing suicide in order to benefit others

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by idunno, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idunno

idunno Account Closed

I pretty much have no future. I've stopped going to class and I have no skills. Pretty soon I'm going to flunk out of college and I'll have wasted more of my parents' money. With the way things are going I'm going to end up just like my uncle who lives at his parents' house at 40 years old, never completed college, and can't hold a job. I can't do that to my parents, I feel like it would be selfish of me to put them through that. Plus with my depression I don't think I'll ever find the energy to do anything with myself. I think suicide would be the best for everybody.

It's just too bad that I can't talk about this to my therapist without getting locked up in a psychiatric center like a ****ing criminal, otherwise I might actually get decent help...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun change your doc then find someone you can talk to ok Lots of us here understand we have depression and suicidal thoughts doesn't mean we will act on them Please keep talking okay Your parents would rather you alive then gone they would only suffer endless pain and guilt if you left them Please hun find someone you can talk to and keep talking here okay hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.