Committing Suicide.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Noir, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noir

Noir Active Member

For the past few weeks, things started to get to me even more, the problems and the trauma I've been experiencing in my life have built up so much that I don't think I can handle my life anymore.
    I'm afraid, isolated and so hurt it's so unbearable.
    This is the time where I actually thought so long and hard and made up my mind to just end my life, I can't do this anymore..
    I've been thinking of ways (even searched on the internet) of how to kill myself, that's how much I am really willing to do this, it's just that, I feel as though I can't do it alone, like I need someone to assist me in ending my own life because I can't watch myself slit my wrist or anything like that.
    The last time I attempted suicide was two weeks ago, I overdosed on <mod edit: methods> only to end up at a hospital, throwing up everyday and being treated for it, my Mom found out and called the parameds right away.
    <mod edit: methods> overdose didn't really work on me, I just want to find someone that would actually do the job.. only this time, I find that I can't do this on my own anymore, I would actually want someone there to MAKE SURE I really am dead.
    I'm so stuck..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
  2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

:hug:

I am just wondering, sorry for the question but do you really wanna die? Like dead dead, that your parents find you dead somewhere

or do want to get out of the situation as it is right now? Not being afraid, not feeling isolated and hurt..

3. Noir

Noir Active Member

Yeah DEAD dead..
    :(

4. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

:hug: ya

5. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

im sorry to hear that :hug:

:cuddle:

6. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

i'm sorry you are at such a low spot....
    it is very positive though, that you reached out here.
    you can always find understanding and accepance here.....i hope you'll keep reaching out to us, and lean on us until you get to a better place in your life

pm if you want to talk, i care what happens to you.:console:

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Why would you want to end it at such a young age..There is so much to see and do in this world..It's all in the choices you make.. If you want to go somewhere make it a goal and work towards being able to afford it and take the time to go and enjoy it..Hell I'm an old fart. Been to five countries and hitchhiked across the USA when I was younger. I still have one dream I hold onto. I want to see the Grand Canyon and ride the horses to the bottom and camp there for the night..Who knows someday I might actually make it.. Dream big and enjoy life. There are so many things you probably take for advantage. Like checking out your local wild life or hiking in the woods..Take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.