common denominator

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by total eclipse, Jun 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

a new title for me for all to see
    common denominator said he
    i don't know what or who the hell i am
    all i ever did was to try to take a stand
    to try instead of running like i once did
    to bring them some sort of healing from within
    some are now in a better place
    while others i know no healing will take place
    a common denominator perhaps i am
    but at least i care i give a dam
    unlike him one that uses words to destroy
    i am done now i have nothing left to give
    i no longer care i no longer have the will to live
    a common denominator one
    whom who knows what she says is true
    all i can say is spend one day in my shoes
    but as of now i am thru
    common denominator
    of strive of pain
    eliminate her
    maybe they will be well again.

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

no violet ...they won't be well without you.....don't listen to him..:arms::hug:

3. total eclipse

he says even what i say is just second hand information how do they know what is being said is true i guess i thought he would trust me enough to know i don't invent this pain it is real idon't ask to me there carer but noone else choses to help them i have begged the system to help but the always send her home i am the common denominator because i was one of the luckier ones not to get the illness he says they would survive without me they would cope i am sure they would and they have for years done just that i am tired of the fight anyways i promise i would sstay safe so i will it is only emotions that have me down tomorrow will be better it will be better it will.

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

"but at least i care i give a dam"

That you do dear. In so many ways and on so many levels. And so many are counting on you. Please, be gentle to yourself and know that there are others that give a huge damn about you and care so much too. :arms:

5. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

If this is the 'he' that i think it is. I think you need to stay away from that place Violet. It is no longer a good place for you.

6. total eclipse

Your right Domo so right not a good place at all they judge and they are not in the positon to judge your right ohg you are right Thanks Carla god you understand too if the professionals did their job i would not have to be the common denominator he is an ass my postings second hand no if he listen my postings are from councillors who inform me what happen he deleted my words my poems now he says my words are all hear say that allright i really know now i am not wanted there and thats okay because i have here to go to where no one attacks He lied he said i would have a place to release my pain my emotions he lied it is only what he wants that is allowed to be released.
    i am okay Domo and Carla i have never let anyone knock me down where i stayed down maybe it will take longer to get up but i never stay down never give them the dam power never given them the control i will leave when it is my time when i decide not by their action never will i let the do that to me never. oh i pray my girl gets her shit together because althought i am the common denominator someone i don't matter anymore i have been divided too far now i am down to 0 i need to go to sleep and stopletting the world attack me ineed to barracksmyself up for awhile god i need to just breath and wait until the pain subsides thats all it will subsides and when i get my second wind god hlp those who hurtme again.

7. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Violet, don't go back there at all please. That place is toxic.

Just stay here ok? Just keep in contact with your friends there via email ok?

I'm sorry he has hurt you. And you do matter, very much. I care for you a lot and i know a lot of other people do too.

Always here if you need me.

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

violet we love you here....you are so wise and helpful and kind....
    you know what you're doing and how you and your daughter feel..
    trust your instincts and to hell with him....:hugtackles:

9. total eclipse

i am a good person no matter what anyone says i am a good person
    i wish someone would take this sadness away i know i have to do this myself
    i just have to somehow rise above it all
    i am a good person i am
    i can't allow this to happen
    i am not small anymore
    i won't shrivel up in a ball
    i will stand up
    i will fight