Company? /question.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by kindtosnails, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

Just...looking for some company, but then i don't know what to say, so what's the point.

Never mind.

Answer me this: Is anyone actually truly happy? Is that happiness real or is it a mask, is it just easier to pretend for those that do. Do happiness, love, closeness exist? Are thse 'happy' people just stronger people to be able to lie to themselves every day - who has the energy? Or are they just deluded?

2. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

[Answer me this: Is anyone actually truly happy? Is that happiness real or is it a mask, is it just easier to pretend for those that do. Do happiness, love, closeness exist?

I agree partially & misagree in partial. Let us bring first the state of thoughts behind happy ,love ,closseness. What are these words means to someone? It varies from one person to another. To me these words cannot be expalin by alphabet put together or the Greeks said so.To say the least my understanding is they are non sense. Then let us bring these words to neutrality. Let say they are not accompanied by emotion as you said ,chances are everybody are only pretending. How can we say they are real? This is a subjective. Some people are very cunning & they can really fake it . The thoughts are not easy to be confine. The words can but the actions speaks for the thoughts ,so if you want to get a clue from the truth or at least get close to it provoke the thoughts to come out & they willl tell you exactly who they are masking especially their weaknesses. As what I defend the most are my weaknesses.Not always but there are times I experimented this way.

Are these 'happy' people just stronger people to be able to lie to themselves every day - who has the energy? Or are they just deluded?[/QUOTE]

I do agree . Strength is not measured by what we can accomplish, I think but maybe can come out when we are tested by our own weaknesses. The egosystem. Lifestyle. Most people will swallow shit from their bosses everday or tuned it out to keep a lifestyle or to conform to the society's standard. Still arguable. Not a fact subject to more experiments.

Or are they just deluded?[/

Many state of thinking are delusional as we speak today. Break the status quo & see what happen 4 yourself.

3. Thank you for your response. It is appreciated.

New question - is happiness possible without ignorance? How is it possible to be happy (assuming it's possible at all) without ignoring the general state of the world, human beings in general, the futility of absolutely everything we do or strive for...are all these so called 'happy' people in a dreamworld?

-kindtosnails (forgot password, not going to hunt through emails for it)

4. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

I don't think there living in a dream world per say, I would however suggest they are comfortable with there passion in life. maybe they know who they are and have accepted it. maybe they cut out the negativity from their lives and accepted the negativity as the force of a bad person, rather than failing each and everyday to cut out the positive person in favour of money and anal retentiveness. I'd be more specific but I favour a positive outlook first, the rest is there in case of emergencies in my opinion

5. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

Re: Company? /question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your response. It is appreciated.

New question - is happiness possible without ignorance? Hapiiness without ignorance. Ignore? Is to deliberately tuned out away from the opposite? As I find it love,happiness is a state of mind. Hunger & being full. I can see awide range of distance between the two but they are still connected in how I feel them. How can we narrow the distance is to put a bridge in between.The question is where we are going to put the bridge.( Moderator(((( pls. help)))))).Ahah ;my mind said it is in ignorance that we can be happy. Can you change ignorance to innocence? I am having a tough time. I have a good feeling putting these two together.

How is it possible to be happy (assuming it's possible at all) without ignoring the general state of the world, human beings in general, the futility of absolutely everything we do or strive for...are all these so called 'happy' people in a dreamworld? Maybe striving is only good to climb a tree.I am not gonna put it in reality. As it is all futile,like you said. And I have no idea . I am here in this forum as I am very confused myself.

And to be blunt I associate happy with Wal Mart maybe becoz of the emoticons. Strange. Don't try to follow my thoughts if you are right handed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.