Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by me myself and i, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

We all think differently, thats just how we are.
    We have to understand that on this forum that people vary in age immensely, what would be taken as a light joke to one, can be very hurtful to others.
    With maturity should come compassion, we should think about the effects on others before we open our big mouths.
    Rant over.
  2. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Nice! X
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

4. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Very true, people do vary in age and with maturity does come compassion, but does that mean people should have to put up with emotional blackmail when someone doesnt get their own way regardless of age? What message does that send out? Whenever someone says they are going to cut or are going to kill themselves just because they cant get their own way are we all supposed to go their their, im sorry, lets all throw a pity party?
  5. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

I get where you are coming from and yes, no pity party needed on that one, however, some very young lady spent a lot of time wayne, so maybe a little more thought.............
  6. sweep

sweep Well-Known Member

yes compassion is good:) everyone is different, the world is so diverse, its important to try and understand other people and show compassion, cos we are all human.
  7. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

8. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Yeah i see where your coming from but that thread that we brought back previously was hidden underneath 3 pages of threads. It had no comments on it. We replied on it to make people smile. Its not my fault or anyone elses fault how long someone spent on a thread.

Just something that i dont think that people who joined after the summer, their used to be a quiz in chat every sunday night, it went down the crapper because no-one cared. If people had asked then i wouldve told them before they spent all that time on a quiz
  9. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

I asked WildCherry!
    Who cares it was only a stupid quiz HA!
    Although I could have answered myself and won :flowers:
    Thanks anyway, my sister got yourr humore I was to down to, but did get it in the end.
    :hug: "So Meh"

10. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

I agree with you. :hug:
  11. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm closing this thread, as I think the topic of the quiz needs to be dropped.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.