Compassionless bunch of wankers

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Fuck you if your offended by the title, i dont give a rats ass. My aunt died last night and the jobcentre and all their compassionless monkeys are making my cousin wait for £40 so she can get to swindon to sort out the funeral. I mean what the fuck. They are making her wait 3 fucking hours while they pretend to do some fucking work and make a fucking decision. I fucking despise the department for works and pensions. I despise them from the bottom of my soul, i hope they all die a horrible and painful death.......****s
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Yeah... seems that all most anybody cares about is if they get their money and don't care about anybody or anything else. Messed world we live in..

Sorry to hear about your aunt though.
  3. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Sorry to hear about your aunt and what you and your cousin are going through.

I donno, try not to let them touch you like this.They are not worth it right now. Ihope this gets sorted soon, and you can.. just be you without this shit around you.
    Best wishes mate. Don't let assholes and ignorant people touch your pain
  4. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Ive dealt with so many deaths and funerals that it doesnt even get a reaction out of mne anymore. But my cousin, well its her mum. I dont really think its sunk in yet. But thing is if she was a dirty smackhead then she would get as mich money as she wanted and that pisses me off
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

so sorry for your loss Wayne...
    not right what they did to your cousin...
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sorry for your loss, and your cousin's. What they're doing is beyond screwed up.
  7. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Sorry for your loss and for your cousin. Bureaucracy sucks.