Complete Asshat

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Butterfly, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

You are one selfish wanker. You know I have sleep problems yet you insist on staying up till almost 5am drinking yeah big fucking well done to you for being so loud you wake me up now I can't get back to sleep. So much for being ill yeah still manage to fucking ram 2l cider and a bottle of red wine down your throat in one evening. Well when my alarm goes off at 8 I am gonna make you fucking pay big time and you better beg on your knees cos I am going to tell my mother about all your shit when she gets home tomorrow. You complete bellend I hope you drown in your own piss tonight.

2. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Very deep there. I'm sorry that this person did this to you. :( I have sleep problems to... It takes me a long time to fall asleep.

Trevor,

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Some people are so inconsiderate and only care about themselves, not how their behavior might affect other people. Good for you for standing up to this person and hope his bad behavior stops.

4. Tmacster1

I hope the behaviors stop for you because no one needs to be forced to stay awake... I also think it's good that your going to stand up for yourself. Shows that you don't want the crap to continue which is appropriate as long as no one gets hurt.

Trevor,

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

It's my dad again. Seeing as I have been awake since 4.30am and it's now 8.10am, I am going to get up, make a load of noise, blast my music to hurt his no doubt sore head and leave him with a trail of housework as I go away today anyway. See how he enjoys that one. Oh and I have also grassed him up to my mum, ready for when she comes home from her work trip :D

6. Tmacster1

Sound's like a plan I guess haha. Blast the stereo's loud or something that'll make him suffer ;) I know you didn't deserve to have to stay up practically all night because of him.

Trevor,